Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And its always from some small company, no big brands.
Plus how lazy can you be that you can't make your own smoothie.
Sadly these companies don’t do their homework on total lack of SM engagement - see her ‘followers’ and think they’ll get some business from it. They are probably the ones who can least afford it but of course our entitled yungel doesn’t care about that.

Big Loz hoovered a carpet and went to the shop to buy biscuits, and needed bed rest after it so lazy is something she excels in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been sent stuff for free and can't even blend it properly. Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She just showed herself cracking an egg into a pot and stirring it. WTF. surely she can’t be proud of that.
And now showing whole meal toast. She is so trying to show she is now healthy bleeping TWUNT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she was supposed to have a weekly column in Ok mag - can’t see it this week and no mention on socials. Maybe they’ve realised what a shocking choice she was 🙏....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She just showed herself cracking an egg into a pot and stirring it. WTF. surely she can’t be proud of that.
And now showing whole meal toast. She is so trying to show she is now healthy bleeping TWUNT
I’ve never seen anyone make scrambled eggs like that but maybe that’s just me!
Great egg cracking skills Lozza!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Afternoon Fellas! I have been out walking all day in what I can only describe as a bleeping tornado!!! Wind is mad!

I was thinking about the freebies she gets earlier today and sadly it does all seem to be small companies. It's one thing the wee Love Islanders getting their freebies from massive companies where it doesn't even make a dent (companies that wouldn't be interested in Lozza the prozza) but to get freebies from little business is just shady. I guess it's the same with all the free food, as she isn't bringing anything to them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And good afternoon to you Katie8ee ❤ sweetheart ❤, sunny, dry, light breeze, shame you are not down here.

Lozza does seem to get stuff from companies I've never heard of or will ever again.
I wasn't aware the love islanders getting decent tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And good afternoon to you Katie8ee ❤ sweetheart ❤, sunny, dry, light breeze, shame you are not down here.

Lozza does seem to get stuff from companies I've never heard of or will ever again.
I wasn't aware the love islanders getting decent tit.
Yeh the Love Islanders get a lot of good brands clothes, make up and all sorts. I think it's because unlike Loz they have real followers who are in the target age for buying the stuff.

It's so windy I was getting pushed along the path 😂😁! I have also just realised that I think the OK magazine column is actually just an online thing it's not in the magazine! Haha.

Reactions: 9
Afternoon Fellas! I have been out walking all day in what I can only describe as a bleeping tornado!!! Wind is mad!

I was thinking about the freebies she gets earlier today and sadly it does all seem to be small companies. It's one thing the wee Love Islanders getting their freebies from massive companies where it doesn't even make a dent (companies that wouldn't be interested in Lozza the prozza) but to get freebies from little business is just shady. I guess it's the same with all the free food, as she isn't bringing anything to them.
Same over my side Katie. I'm out having a sneaky wee tin in the park while my kid homelearns. Windy as heck here!

Notice how I'm out in a park with my leggins and no intention of working out. I also have tiny Lozza-esque feet at size 4! Come and find me Backgrid, I am your new star!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same over my side Katie. I'm out having a sneaky wee tin in the park while my kid homelearns. Windy as heck here!

Notice how I'm out in a park with my leggins and no intention of working out. I also have tiny Lozza-esque feet at size 4! Come and find me Backgrid, I am your new star!!!
Hope you’ve got a bunch of balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 14

So disappointed here, where is the full body shot? 😭

• Haha

Love this! The teenager is at home working and your the one hiding in the park having a bevy 😂😂 teeny tiny feet!!!

Don't forget to faceapp your photos!

• Haha
Yeh the Love Islanders get a lot of good brands clothes, make up and all sorts. I think it's because unlike Loz they have real followers who are in the target age for buying the stuff.

It's so windy I was getting pushed along the path 😂😁! I have also just realised that I think the OK magazine column is actually just an online thing it's not in the magazine! Haha.
What good brands? I've only seen the rubbish made in the northern factories... most real brands don't want to be associated with these chavs - fine to wear a pair of Gucci trainers but with a PLT trackie - that is bad and tacky.

So disappointed here, where is the full body shot? 😭
Stop perving ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.