Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she ordered a Big Mac and a KFC, put the KFC in the Big Mac then got a bag of Doritos and some special sauce, Chaz ran her a bath and she ate them in the bath. Obviously her bones are hurting so she deserves a bath bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How weird. You mean you're not supposed to let them become half fried eggs before you start to mix them?
Yeah, I've not made scrambled since my yung un was a yunger one but I always used to make the mix BEFORE (bunging it in the microwave- sorry, I was a STRESSED OUT MUMMY... Read all about it in New! Mag!)

Poor little vacant Chaz probably wears johnnies now to prevent twins as they don’t think they can manage two just yet.
He's probably worried that all his boyfriend's will become preggers now, as he only ever went near Lozza's backpassage

• Haha
She full-on dropped the shell in too 🤣
Bet she cooks them dry. I hate dry scrambled eggs. To be fair bet she even makes a tit cup of tea. Bet she burns toast, leaves crumbs in the butter, has her steaks cooked so well done they are charred and leaves crumbs all over the place and doesn't even rinse the bath out after eating her big Mac KFC and clogs the plug hole. Minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I've not made scrambled since my yung un was a yunger one but I always used to make the mix BEFORE (bunging it in the microwave- sorry, I was a STRESSED OUT MUMMY... Read all about it in New! Mag!)
So forward thinking! Yungel could learn a lot from you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she cooks them dry. I hate dry scrambled eggs. To be fair bet she even makes a tit cup of tea. Bet she burns toast, leaves crumbs in the butter, has her steaks cooked so well done they are charred and leaves crumbs all over the place and doesn't even rinse the bath out after eating her big Mac KFC and clogs the plug hole. Minger!
Minge Licking Good 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
🤮

Has anyone ever been a scaffy as me and eaten chocolate in bed. Then it's melted on the sheets? I can imagine there's food remnants all over Lozza's flat.
👋🏻 Guilty woke up thinking id Sharted the sheets then remembered I had just been a fat bleep the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well Lauren definitely eats in bed. She only gets out to cook her “elfy” food and then look at herself in the mirror.

• Haha
How weird. You mean you're not supposed to let them become half fried eggs before you start to mix them?
NO!!! crack two eggs, add milk, salt, pepper, stir with a plastic doobree for about 1-2 minutes, done. (mean
while the bread is in the toaster and on a good day the eggs will be ready a few seconds after the toast pops
up from the toaster)

• Haha
  • Heart
NO!!! crack two eggs, add milk, salt, pepper, stir with a plastic doobree for about 1-2 minutes, done. (mean
while the bread is in the toaster and on a good day the eggs will be ready a few seconds after the toast pops
up from the toaster)
I'll have mine with tattie scones please- lightly fried if you can

• Heart
🤮

Has anyone ever been a scaffy as me and eaten chocolate in bed. Then it's melted on the sheets? I can imagine there's food remnants all over Lozza's flat.
I have to confess I have to have chocolate biscuits and coffee in bed on a Sunday. And yes, I've slept in bloody crumbs afterwards too! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.