Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Scrunchies just screenshot some pages from Lauren’s book for your observation, note how she thought the Daily Mail was the worse source of trolling for her but now she seems to have some exclusive deal with them where she can photoshop her own ‘papped’ photos before publication:
I didn't read it but I spotted a flaw "Secrets of an Essex Girl", she's not from Essex for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Scrunchies just screenshot some pages from Lauren’s book for your observation, note how she thought the Daily Mail was the worse source of trolling for her but now she seems to have some exclusive deal with them where she can photoshop her own ‘papped’ photos before publication:
Where did those pages of lunacy come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just found this a little interesting, it's from the Daily Mail and the article has lozza written all over it.

We know Loz loves her corn.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting read.
Not sure if GC wouldn’t have liked that mention. Also it’s all so superficial with her isn’t it. All about looks, even in her article the other day one of the first things she said was I can’t wait to see what she looks like.
She brings the hate on herself and when she starts photoshopping her child it will just get worst.
Also back then it was actual papped pictures now she’s putting her own pictures up for comment. It’s her own fault. If she doesn’t want the hate and negative comments anymore, stop selling your ugly photos to Daily mail

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit busy today but I will screenshot some more for you all when I get the time. There’s a whole chapter devoted to her weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It does make me feel bad for her in a way. We've all been there when you feel amazing and then see the photos or get compared to others and suddenly feel tit. However, surely the best way to deal with it is therapy and to be honest and real about the struggle. Admit you filter/edit etc and talk about why it is damaging etc and you want to change. Maybe that's just me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It does make me feel bad for her in a way. We've all been there when you feel amazing and then see the photos or get compared to others and suddenly feel tit. However, surely the best way to deal with it is therapy and to be honest and real about the struggle. Admit you filter/edit etc and talk about why it is damaging etc and you want to change. Maybe that's just me though.
But she's never pictured with 'others' anymore - she has no friends to be pictured with and that is her weapon - be pictured alone, like GC, so no-one can make a comparison of what a munter she is. She could actually diet and do some gentle exercise whilst pregnant. But no stuff her face and lie in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Interesting read.
Not sure if GC wouldn’t have liked that mention. Also it’s all so superficial with her isn’t it. All about looks, even in her article the other day one of the first things she said was I can’t wait to see what she looks like.
She brings the hate on herself and when she starts photoshopping her child it will just get worst.
Also back then it was actual papped pictures now she’s putting her own pictures up for comment. It’s her own fault. If she doesn’t want the hate and negative comments anymore, stop selling your ugly photos to Daily mail
All babies are beautiful. As long as she is healthy that's all that matters, when they are born you might say they look like the mam or the dad but you don't focus purely on their looks. She is giving the poor child a complex before it's even born. I have a 13 year old and they start being aware of their looks and weight at a young age now. I have always been careful what language I use in front of her like fat, diet, ugly those kind of things. As they get older they think girls actually look like their photo shopped images and it's so bloody damaging to their self esteem. I cannot bare to think what this child will be like growing up with a mother like Lauren!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But she's never pictured with 'others' anymore - she has no friends to be pictured with and that is her weapon - be pictured alone, like GC, so no-one can make a comparison of what a munter she is. She could actually diet and do some gentle exercise whilst pregnant. But no stuff her face and lie in bed.
To be fair I was never disciplined enough about good nutrition to really get the shape I wanted. But then I was working full time in a demanding job and chose some not brilliant foods for ease. You could accuse me of being lazy. My point is I just think she'd feel better and happier (and more marketable) if she was honest and got help. I wonder whether she even realises what she is doing anymore.

All babies are beautiful. As long as she is healthy that's all that matters, when they are born you might say they look like the mam or the dad but you don't focus purely on their looks. She is giving the poor child a complex before it's even born. I have a 13 year old and they start being aware of their looks and weight at a young age now. I have always been careful what language I use in front of her like fat, diet, ugly those kind of things. As they get older they think girls actually look like their photo shopped images and it's so bloody damaging to their self esteem. I cannot bare to think what this child will be like growing up with a mother like Lauren!
This! I've never been so aware of what I did and how I behaved before I had children. It is tiring!!! Do you think Lauren realises it isn't all Inst perfect moments??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I don’t think she does realise it’s not just about showing the baby pics all day. And I think she is going to get bored and she thinks she will feel satisfied with it but I think she will just go back to being jealous about mark and Michelle and their mansion and get back to her partying ways.

Reactions: 9
You're spot on. It's also when it's so damaging to their self esteem that it affects their daily lives it becomes awful. Kids getting up at 4am just to get their hair right, faces right, Insta perfect before they even go to school, no parental moderation sometimes, they get there tired out and THEN have the battle at school about too much makeup, it's so difficult for them. 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair I was never disciplined enough about good nutrition to really get the shape I wanted. But then I was working full time in a demanding job and chose some not brilliant foods for ease. You could accuse me of being lazy. My point is I just think she'd feel better and happier (and more marketable) if she was honest and got help. I wonder whether she even realises what she is doing anymore.

This! I've never been so aware of what I did and how I behaved before I had children. It is tiring!!! Do you think Lauren realises it isn't all Inst perfect moments??
I'm not criticising people in general. But this creature actually trades and sells merchandise on how she looks/is perceived. Women more than men go through fat/thin/can't be arsed phases cos of periods, pregnancy, child-rearing, menopause and just general life. She is presenting herself as something she isn't - slimmish and an earth mother in the making. These are lies. She really needs someone to explain to her what having a child you are wholly responsible for forever is actually about. There doesn't seem to be anyone at all. I am fearful for this incoming child and actually Lozza. A couple of pink outfits, a silver cross transporter, food laden with pasta, corn and mayo and a thick bi-brickie sperm donor do not bring up babies and make this alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not criticising people in general. But this creature actually trades and sells merchandise on how she looks/is perceived. Women more than men go through fat/thin/can't be arsed phases cos of periods, pregnancy, child-rearing, menopause and just general life. She is presenting herself as something she isn't - slimmish and an earth mother in the making. These are lies. She really needs someone to explain to her what having a child you are wholly responsible for forever is actually about. There doesn't seem to be anyone at all. I am fearful for this incoming child and actually Lozza. A couple of pink outfits, a silver cross transporter, food laden with pasta, corn and mayo and a thick bi-brickie sperm donor do not bring up babies and make this alright.
Bet you a pound there will be a story or a piece on her blog crap whatever it is about how she is going to raise her girl the right way and make sure she says the right thing blah blah basically what we've just been saying here.

Reactions: 13
So this one is interesting in that she says she hates buying clothes in a size 12, for reference this was wrote a few year back when she did dancing on ice. But I think that statement is very telling she hates buying clothes in her true size, she hates the reality of how she looks. She really needs to let go of how she thinks she should look and embrace how she does look so as others have said she can set a healthy example for her daughter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So this one is interesting in that she says she hates buying clothes in a size 12, for reference this was wrote a few year back when she did dancing on ice. But I think that statement is very telling she hates buying clothes in her true size, she hates the reality of how she looks. She really needs to let go of how she thinks she should look and embrace how she does look so as others have said she can set a healthy example for her daughter.

All of these pieces of text just show how vain she is. She's obsessed with her looks. Couldn't care less about her poor personality or lack of intelligence. Just cares how fat her legs look in cut off boots and not being a 12.

If being a 12 is what she considers to be her 'worst' feature, then she's far stupider than she let's on. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.