Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit busy today but I will screenshot some more for you all when I get the time. There’s a whole chapter devoted to her weight.
Oh dear. I hope you didn't have to pay cash money for the book. Maybe we could do a crowdfunding thing to re-imburse you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, I admit it, I'm totally perplexed. She says she has an issue with buying size 12 clothes, with it being perceived as fat, yet she has willingly inflated her boobs and butt. How the heck does she think that the pneumatic approach, plus the multiple pizzas will keep her a perfect size (when in reality there is no such thing).

Reactions: 17
Like has been previously said she has so many relatable things about her, that could help so many women.
Weight issues, unlucky in love, unfortunate childhood, negativity of social media, anxiety, a love of beauty products, a love of food.... and loads more.
Yet she either pretends those things dont exist, pretends to not struggle, lies, makes out shes better than every one else, and gives a complete false representation online of who she is, what she looks like, her body and her life. She could help so many, and this is what really really bugs me about her. Shes so vain she wont stoop to the level of the majority to help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay, I admit it, I'm totally perplexed. She says she has an issue with buying size 12 clothes, with it being perceived as fat, yet she has willingly inflated her boobs and butt. How the heck does she think that the pneumatic approach, plus the multiple pizzas will keep her a perfect size (when in reality there is no such thing).
Funny you should mention Pizza. When I type Lozza in my phone it always changes it to Pizza 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No way

no way did they do that too. I didn’t know that
Yeah apparently screenshots were sent into OK mag. It was all written on the comments on Instagram last week. And that person was then blocked.

Deluded twit

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She needs a decent bra before she starts tidying up her carrots. Gonna be at her fanny when that baybeh pops out.
If she gets one and hoiks the buggers up finally, she might actually find her carrots, who knows 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are we you lot of smashers? The spring forward time change had me all jet lagged so I had a four hour nap today 😂 now I'm having a late dinner a la Big Loz. I see she went to someone's house for her Sunday lunch nice to see she's following the rules as per!

You can always tell when she's breaking lockdown as she goes all quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet all sorts of tit falls out when she lifts them up
Ooh I'm having all manner of weird thoughts that she may hide under them and tricks she can pull on her OF's page. "Wud ya lik to see whats under these bad boys fellas" that will be £50 per tit thanks. I dread to bleeping think!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could fit a corn cob underneath each one of those, never mind the pencil test!!!! 🤣🤣
Aww one for her and one for Chaz so they don't have to get out of bed for a snack. If she's laid down and lifts one of those bad boys up she'd slap herself in the face and give herself a black eye so she needs to be careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww one for her and one for Chaz so they don't have to get out of bed for a snack. If she's laid down and lifts one of those bad boys up she'd slap herself in the face and give herself a black eye so she needs to be careful!
She can't find them when she lays down, one goes East & one goes West & they disappear under her armpits for the night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.