Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking through my photos earlier and came across these little gems..
Long before I even knew about the joys of Tattle I was kind of obsessed with the catfish that is Big Loz Goodger
That's her! The lesser-spotted-Lozzasaurus!

You can create your own threads once you have posted a certain number of posts but I'm not 100% how many it is!
It's in the rules somewhere - 30 or 50 maybe?

Reactions: 11
She must be bored... she’s on OF now apparently 🤔 hardly the wholesome natural mother image she was promoting... she’ll not have time when babyeh is here...
Maybe Charles actually goes on pretending to be Lauren so he can get off on having the el risqué chats with the horny men.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lozzas probably chatting to some perv about her huge great milk baps and I actually dread to think what else 🤔🥴 she must be desperate for the 💰

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
And now for your enjoyment (apart from those buggers who whinge about the pattern on my plate)

My Roast Chicken Dinner.

lunch28march.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm making a cheese and tattie pie to be a fat lump like our Loz. Which BTW, I add onions to.
My kid is having bacon and chicken with his, I'm having spinach.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Scrunchies just screenshot some pages from Lauren’s book for your observation, note how she thought the Daily Mail was the worse source of trolling for her but now she seems to have some exclusive deal with them where she can photoshop her own ‘papped’ photos before publication:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.