Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these pieces of text just show how vain she is. She's obsessed with her looks. Couldn't care less about her poor personality or lack of intelligence. Just cares how fat her legs look in cut off boots and not being a 12.

If being a 12 is what she considers to be her 'worst' feature, then she's fair stupider than she let's on. 🤣
Exactly this! She seems to constantly be looking for someone to say no you are not fat you are perfect. Why was she so ashamed to be a size 12? She has always had curves she could of used this to her advantage but she didn't she just lied and lied and still does! If she was honest about her weight struggles lots of women could relate but no she just continues being full of tit, hating on other women, lying about her size and filtering all her pics. She is a total nut job who only has herself to blame!

Reactions: 22
So this one is interesting in that she says she hates buying clothes in a size 12, for reference this was wrote a few year back when she did dancing on ice. But I think that statement is very telling she hates buying clothes in her true size, she hates the reality of how she looks. She really needs to let go of how she thinks she should look and embrace how she does look so as others have said she can set a healthy example for her daughter.
Deluded.

Reactions: 8
So one of my friends messaged the editor at ok mag basically saying congrats on giving a pregnant woman who is on only fans and sends worn undies a column and apparently their reply was atrocious . Basically sticking up for Lauren and saying so what we empower women and if that is how she makes her money then that’s her choice. They were incredibly rude about it. As bad as her they are for even employing her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s got a a pile of corn on her plate today. Eating roast at someone’s house as it’s not her plate. 🙄

So one of my friends messaged the editor at ok mag basically saying congrats on giving a pregnant woman who is on only fans and sends worn undies a column and apparently their reply was atrocious . Basically sticking up for Lauren and saying so what we empower women and if that is how she makes her money then that’s her choice. They were incredibly rude about it. As bad as her they are for even employing her
And yet the ignored the screenshots they were sent by someone of LG bullying them and their looks.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
My second pic as suggested yesterday ..Loz looking like a walking cannelloni pasta...
The one in my pic also has tuna inside as I got it from Google lol 🤢😄 xx.

More pics tomorrow 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16168970450230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s got a a pile of corn on her plate today. Eating roast at someone’s house as it’s not her plate. 🙄

And yet the ignored the screenshots they were sent by someone of LG bullying them and their looks.
Yeah you can always tell when they’re breaking lockdown as Chaz doesn’t congratulate her on smashing a roast out and the pic lasts for seconds to ensure whoever’s in the background isn’t picked up...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah you can always tell when they’re breaking lockdown as Chaz doesn’t congratulate her on smashing a roast out and the pic lasts for seconds to ensure whoever’s in the background isn’t picked up...
I think that looks like the roast dinner his mum makes!

Reactions: 5
Sweetcorn and gravey (as Loz likes to call it). Sorry but that sounds horrid!

Reactions: 11
No way

no way did they do that too. I didn’t know that

Reactions: 6
Interesting read.
Not sure if GC wouldn’t have liked that mention. Also it’s all so superficial with her isn’t it. All about looks, even in her article the other day one of the first things she said was I can’t wait to see what she looks like.
She brings the hate on herself and when she starts photoshopping her child it will just get worst.
Also back then it was actual papped pictures now she’s putting her own pictures up for comment. It’s her own fault. If she doesn’t want the hate and negative comments anymore, stop selling your ugly photos to Daily mail
Ikr 😂 I mean most people might find it offensive to be compared to Gemma Collins but you wouldn't write it in a book if you knew her personally would you 😂 she's such an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this one is interesting in that she says she hates buying clothes in a size 12, for reference this was wrote a few year back when she did dancing on ice. But I think that statement is very telling she hates buying clothes in her true size, she hates the reality of how she looks. She really needs to let go of how she thinks she should look and embrace how she does look so as others have said she can set a healthy example for her daughter.
She's so into herself and deluded. Remember when she was crying on Towie about having 'legs like Rihanna'? She wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.