Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking through my photos earlier and came across these little gems..
Long before I even knew about the joys of Tattle I was kind of obsessed with the catfish that is Big Loz Goodger

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Long before I even knew about the joys of Tattle I was kind of obsessed with the catfish that is Big Loz Goodger
I can't get over the arse looking like a nappy of fresh tit. The audacity to photoshop that much as well 🤣 like nobody would notice you look 12 years older and 4 stone bigger in real life than your Instagram. What a cock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I could never understand why no one was calling her out for the amount of photoshopping going on .. I’m still convinced she bowed out of Celebs go Dating early so she wouldn’t have to be filmed in a bikini. She looked like she’d put on 2 stone over the course of filming

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So glad you shared those, we laugh at her using a Hollywood filter and shrinking herself a bit, but you forget just how much she changes everything about herself in pictures unless you see it side by side. I would have absolutely said they were 2 different people in every outfit.

And this MUST be one of the ones where "the paps made her look bigger and worse than she actually looks" 🤔😂 because there's no way you would actually leave the house like this & ball about in front of cameras like you're a million bucks and everyone else is just Haterz

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So glad you shared those, we laugh at her using a Hollywood filter and shrinking herself a bit, but you forget just how much she changes everything about herself in pictures unless you see it side by side. I would have absolutely said they were 2 different people in every outfit.

And this MUST be one of the ones where "the paps made her look bigger and worse than she actually looks" 🤔😂 because there's no way you would actually leave the house like this & ball about in front of cameras like you're a million bucks and everyone else is just Haterz
That looks like something we'd usually see in April representing Greece or Macedonia or somewhere in the Euro 🎶🎤🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a walking cannelloni or 10 - you are right... @Pom Bear - there's one for ya my furry ball of happiness 🤗 <there should be a cat/dog stroking emoji imo> ;)

But her nails are unpainted and very short...
One for tomorrow 🥰🥰🤗😘 xx.

One I made earlier 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16168648255471.jpg

• Haha
What the actual duck am I looking at👀
Somebody please explain this to me😵
Grown woman walks around in a poo filled nappy 🤷‍♀️

Great work. I repost this one every now and then to show fact v fiction. All from the same night, her birthday the year before
one is obvs Lauren’s version.
One is from DM or some article
Another one is posted on her mates Instagram page, obviously a real picture that her mate has taken while she was pissed and posted it without her approval. (still there surprisingly)( not sure for how much longer 😉). The one her friend Robert posted is dreadful. I think her makeup’s wiped off and h can see her real face more.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nothing on her IG yet, she's probably still in bed or hugging the toilet bowl from whatever she stuffed her face with last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m new to the site and not sure where to ask this 😂, but can we make new threads or is it just moderators?

Reactions: 5
She's got one of those wonky rugs in her OF profile pic too. She must have been well annoyed when it turned up, one end smaller than the other.
Haha well spotted!

I’m new to the site and not sure where to ask this 😂, but can we make new threads or is it just moderators?
There’s a new thread created about say LG when we get to around 50 pages of comments; it follows on from each one with the consecutive number. You can start a thread once you’ve posted a certain number of posts but I’m not sure how many...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You can create your own threads once you have posted a certain number of posts but I'm not 100% how many it is!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.