Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the online comments section on her doctored photos was completely empty the papers would no longer buy them. The food on her table (aside from the stuff she begs) relies on people wanting to look at her ridiculous photoshopped, Facetuned/FaceApp’d set up photos. The reason that the comments are overwhelmingly critical is because she’s not likeable.

I’m surprised the Only Fans has lasted this long and that anyone is paying for photos that she shares freely on social media anyway. Unless she does down a pregnancy/post-pregnancy fetish route what content can she be producing?

So her future money making potential relies heavily on women - they watch the programmes she wants to make, they buy the magazines she wants to be in, and the products she wants to be paid to endorse. But to women she is not relatable: no one knows who the real Lauren is - her photos are fake, she’s had lots of surgery (invasive and non-invasive) which she won’t admit to and so no longer looks like the girl from TOWIE, she doesn’t have a career - she just hangs on to the idea that she’s a celebrity and somehow that has meaning.

As many in this thread have said before the pregnancy could have been an opportunity for a fresh start, to come clean about herself (appearance particularly) and just finally be honest. Instead she fucks it up by continuing her fake facade and complaining that she’s exhausted by doing a bit of food shopping and housework which other pregnant women do as a matter of routine on top of a full time job and perhaps other childcare.

I doubt many people wish her harm aside from some troubled individuals. It’s just human nature to want to watch something unfold and to not look away - like rubbernecking at a car accident. People see her as a figure of fun because she looks botched/distorted and her behaviour is so ridiculous (car park photo shoots, the exercise ones, dressing in clothes that are too small, giving herself a new face etc.) Laughing at her brings a bit of light relief, particularly at the moment.

I would feel sympathy if she couldn’t help herself or change but she can. She just doesn’t want to and sadly seems to have enablers encouraging her. She also probably can’t afford to and still have the life she has now. I only feel sorry for the person she’ll become once the spotlight has gone off her for good.

There is a Tattle-style forum for men who share OF content. It was quoted in earlier threads. They have one for Big Loz which may have some pics in it although you’d need to sign up for an account to see them I think. From what they’d said a few months ago, all the content is the same as her IG. Photoshopped underwear pics, her in the bath and a few of her bending over and shaking that monstrous arse.
Exactly this ! We know she's not exactly bright, she's being manipulated and doesn't have anyone close to her to tell her so. Yeah some of the comments are funny and maybe unnecessary but you'd have to wonder to yourself at some point what if there is an element of truth in them, why am I so badly perceived ? 🤷

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion #19 Our Lozza has full milky boobs for OF $'s she'll empty ya tubes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have just been sat here thinking about the good old days of car park strolls, drunk falling and all in one pink tracksuits before Big Loz bought Charlie so I give you way back Wednesday. One year ago Big Loz on this day. (Had to zoom in on the third one as she appears to have made her face slide off of its bone structure)

(She's getting her pubes removed with a laser it's not a medical thing)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have just been sat here thinking about the good old days of car park strolls, drunk falling and all in one pink tracksuits before Big Loz bought Charlie so I give you way back Wednesday. One year ago Big Loz on this day. (Had to zoom in on the third one as she appears to have made her face slide off of its bone structure)

Yet the weird yeti eyebrows remain the same :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Christ, whoever is removing her pubes is taking one for the whole country, never mind the team 🤢 talking of that, if she's flogging herself on OF still then she can afford to pay for all the stuff she needs, she doesn't need any freebie beggies off anyone. I'd not buy anything from any company giving her free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Surprised there hasn't been a story in the DM " I lasered Lauren Goodger's pubes off and she smelt of tuna and sweetcorn"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's those rancid nanny trainers again!! My father in law wears those for hiking 🤣

Not that that is the worst thing to comment on that pic, but I haven't got the energy today to dissect the standard piss poor make up, photoshop, bad taste in clothes, ridiculous pose, and fast food prop

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if the rules were that comments could be disable d in their but on the strict caveat that all pictures of you had to be authentic with zero alteration - no way would she support the closure of comments

Reactions: 10
It's those rancid nanny trainers again!! My father in law wears those for hiking 🤣

Not that that is the worst thing to comment on that pic, but I haven't got the energy today to dissect the standard piss poor make up, photoshop, bad taste in clothes, ridiculous pose, and fast food prop
Imagine thinking you won't get trolled posting pictures like this 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've loved the quality street toffee penny comments 😄 so I've made this lol 😄 xx

I've left Nora in to make it more funny still xx

Resizer_16154018394250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Is she in a spaceship in one pic 😄😄😄😄 xx
Looool 🤭 xx.

Back later 🥰.

Resizer_16154037787830.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Why do you think they are photoshopped? She is only a yung gel of 12 yrs old.

Is she having a big trump?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Omg her face. The edited one. It’s so bad. So so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.