Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same spot as the last pap walk, same flares, same tiny trainer, same facetune & subtle “oh I’m just on the phone you’ve caught me totally unawares” 😂😂
Someone help her! Her makeup is so bad that her face is the same colour as her tracksuit!! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To stop me and my sis from looking! Funny, my dad used to wander around naked scratching his tackle of a morning... ⚽ 🍆 ⚽
You wanna watch out, if Oddbod finds out he’ll be peering through the window and having a Tommy Tank 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Same spot as the last pap walk, same flares, same tiny trainer, same facetune & subtle “oh I’m just on the phone you’ve caught me totally unawares” 😂😂
she must only have one pair of shoes and the free version of facetune

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry had this written and had to start driving so looks like I'm late!
I wish there a safe place you could post your original pics of her so we could all see them! As you say there isn't a market for them so no one would do anything with them ;) Pleeeeeeeeeease? :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So many questions!
Why don't you have a bra on! Your tits are monsters! Strap the girls in!
Why don't you clean your shoes?
Where the hell did you buy that awful outfit from you look like a Greggs sausage roll?
Is that Hollywood 2 Face tune app?
Are you having sweet corn again for tea tonight?
Did Chaz clean the sink?
Yeah. Her boobs are sagging way down. She looks so unclassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why??? Does she not feel a complete PRAT when she does get pictured and doesn’t get the chance to photoshop, as it does happen 🤦‍♀️. Also, is she gonna keep doing this till juletember? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These pictures are embarrassing. I’m cringing so hard I actually almost feel sorry for her. Wouldn’t you just feel a bit sorry for yourself if you had to pretend to be papped? I mean what is the actual point of it all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These pictures are embarrassing. I’m cringing so hard I actually almost feel sorry for her. Wouldn’t you just feel a bit sorry for yourself if you had to pretend to be papped? I mean what is the actual point of it all?
It’s a sad existence. Her career is obviously dried up and shrivelled at this stage.

Reactions: 11
I can feel the chub rub from here🤣
That handbag gonna leave a big old dent 🤦🏻‍♀️ and what’s with the hand?? She’s a Weirdo!!
I just can't stand the nylonness of that disgusting outfit - it is hideous. It must be worth 2 and 6 from a church bazarr.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a sad existence. Her career is obviously dried up and shrivelled at this stage.
It is sad, I do actually feel sorry for her. Not that she helps herself. Sometimes you need to walk away, I don’t think any of the money or freebies she gets can really be worth making yourself a laughing stock and being subject to so much criticism and negativity. I really think for her own sake she needs to step away from all this.

Reactions: 15
To stop me and my sis from looking! Funny, my dad used to wander around naked scratching his tackle of a morning... ⚽ 🍆 ⚽
I used to draw bikinis on the page 3 girl before my dad got in from work and read the paper! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.