Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought 1800 earlier this week. You can always tell as it's always a nice random number and obviously is a massive difference from her normal uptake. Anytime it falls below 778k there is a bump of bought followers.
And 01/03/21 was the day that she told everyone she was exhausted from overdoing it from basic day to day activities which would fit with losing followers that day. Moleman must despair - he’s trying to get her to increase her SM followers and engagement and she just fucks it up time and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She bought 1800 earlier this week. You can always tell as it's always a nice random number and obviously is a massive difference from her normal uptake. Anytime it falls below 778k there is a bump of bought followers.
I found a site that sells 15,000 like for £50

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I found a site that sells 15,000 like for £50
They were giving an example and literally warning against it as if you get caught out you would make a fool of yourself..... oh well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How can she be talking about healthy indian options when she's literally just filmed a feast for 4 including chips!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How can she be talking about healthy indian options when she's literally just filmed a feast for 4 including chips!!
Honestly what’s she on about; There’s nowt elfy about any of that! More free food no doubt 😡

Honestly what’s she on about; There’s nowt elfy about any of that! More free food no doubt 😡
Just because there are SOME vegetables in it, it doesn't make it a healthier choice if it's swimming in oil. I love a greasy takeaway myself but I know I'm not getting much nutritional value!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont know if she acts so dim for media attention or if she really just is that dim

I might message her and suggest that onion bahji counts as one of your five a day and is the healthy option. Yung gels need to look out for other yung gels

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed in today's DM article/ Insta post she specially states "our baby" and it's also in the article. Someone's been reading tattle and taken note of that for sure.

Still can't get over her face in that photograph it's a different person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read that old KP and oddbod article. Boasting about ripping stitches ?? I'm convinced loz and mole man have deleted any online incriminating evidence of Charles being anything other than an angel. And reinvented him as a fatherly, sweet, innocent, hard working lad.
The real, porcelain loving, smash your back doors in, I'll shag anything with 2/3 legs, must be itching to come out. Ticking time bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I found a pic of Lozza "pre squats" clearly showing small arse....dunno why she's got cream on her face 🤷 But the other pic confuses me.....is that supposed to represent her weight loss or was she wheeling her own arse implant to the surgeon ready to have it popped in? 🤔

Here's another that's confused me...."Lauren confirms she's had liposuction". Was that what they pulled out? Or was that her dinner? 🤷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So I found a pic of Lozza "pre squats" clearly showing small arse....dunno why she's got cream on her face 🤷 But the other pic confuses me.....is that supposed to represent her weight loss or was she wheeling her own arse implant to the surgeon ready to have it popped in? 🤔

Here's another that's confused me...."Lauren confirms she's had liposuction". Was that what they pulled out? Or was that her dinner? 🤷
Please tell me those weren’t meant to be green beans? As @Katie8ee would say, they’re violent!!🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Indian food made fresh at home is healthy - not from a takeaway 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t deal with her, how is she a grown adult.

• Haha
I’ve absolutely no idea what it is on the tv she’s watching but she’s zoomed in to it and there’s pink balloons just underneath it next to cards. Maybe it wasn’t the tv she was zooming in on? 🤔 i mean we know she’s having a youngel anyway from her eff up but all the same....

Attachments

Just checking myself in as forgot to hit follow on the new thread and have spent the last couple of days wondering why Tattle was so quiet. So I joined up this site to see photos that were being shared in a thread on an Irish Influencer who has basically faked a ‘career’ for herself. Posters have been using Social Blade e.t.c but then someone asked the managingdigitalmarketing page on Instagram to run a detailed report and they did and posted the results. The girl in our thread only had a 17% authentic follower count. Needless to say she threw a massive tantrum and alluded to a very sinister turn of events using Caroline Flack and the BeKind movement as ammunition. This is pretty standard behaviour for her when she is caught out in a lie. She has set up loads of fake accounts to come onto her threads and cause ructions. But enough of that just thought I would mention that page managingdigitalmarketing as they can run a detailed report on Lauren that will give her authentic follower count.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is that a “fat burg” in the wheelbarrow Lauren is pushing ? Is she pushing the contents located from her drain .

For Someone one who filters everything within an inch of its life , why can’t she photograph food well . It Always looks so unappetising . The meal prep thing although healthy is the saddest , limpest looking meal I’ve seen in a long time . The green things have wilted beyond recognition .

With regards to the gender reveal and everyone thinking it’s s girl because of the bowl/ dish thing and possibly the balloons / pink bear in shot . What happened to the supposed voice in the scan video saying “ his leg “ . In the early days of the thread lots of people were convinced that’s what it was ? Was that ever cleared up , never heard anyone mention it again .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.