Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of feel sorry for him - looks out of his depth. Is he being paid in board and lodgings, or is Moley giving him a good wedge to take on the poison chalice of Goodger? Such a sad and soulless existence. Just seems so grubby.
Nah, I feel no pity for him. This is the bloke who fucked the Wizard Sleeve, happily sold his story and goes gay for pay - this isn’t so naive, deer in the headlights - he’s out of his depth in the sense he seems dense, very very dense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah, I feel no pity for him. This is the bloke who fucked the Wizard Sleeve, happily sold his story and goes gay for pay - this isn’t so naive, deer in the headlights - he’s out of his depth in the sense he seems dense, very very dense.
I feel a song coming on as a reminder of just how gross he is... but I can't remember the name ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kind of feel sorry for him - looks out of his depth. Is he being paid in board and lodgings, or is Moley giving him a good wedge to take on the poison chalice of Goodger? Such a sad and soulless existence. Just seems so grubby.
I’ve just seen a comment on the DM that Charlie is probably planning to fake his own death o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen a comment on the DM that Charlie is probably planning to fake his own death o_O
Absolutely pissing myself this is magnificent. Charlie couldn't fake an orgasm never mind his own death 😂 DM commenters are just the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Daily Mail have used her "copyright" images on their latest article - does this mean her little scam to make money out of her pregnancy photos has worked?

Not sure if anyone remembers, but on the Live she did where she made a tit of herself over Covid, Charlie outed her as buying followers on her Instagram and said she had even shown him the website where she purchases them from.
In theory you can't really 'copyright' an Instagram picture which is a selfie and in the public domain. Normally you can lift anything that's put out there on social media unless it's clearly been taken by a photographer then you have to pay. In contrast when Proudlock from MIC got married and listed the photos, that asked the news outlets to pay a donation to a charity if they used the pictures and they did.

Reactions: 22
In theory you can't really 'copyright' an Instagram picture which is a selfie and in the public domain. Normally you can lift anything that's put out there on social media unless it's clearly been taken by a photographer then you have to pay. In contrast when Proudlock from MIC got married and listed the photos, that asked the news outlets to pay a donation to a charity if they used the pictures and they did.
That's what makes me laugh when you see people getting irate, that for example a pic of diy they did got into a newspaper. They usually complain I never gave permission. They don't need permission love, once you upload it to the internet it's out there. It's written in most apps small print ffs.

I didn't know that about proudlock, fair play to him.

Reactions: 14
Omg have I missed anything few pages gone by since I last looked.
I had to have a lie down after my dictionary I did for here. Remembering all those Lozza related things! I felt quesy 🤣
Has @265 got his nightie in a twist yet? 🤣🤣

• Haha
That's what makes me laugh when you see people getting irate, that for example a pic of diy they did got into a newspaper. They usually complain I never gave permission. They don't need permission love, once you upload it to the internet it's out there. It's written in most apps small print ffs.

I didn't know that about proudlock, fair play to him.
It's all fake irate. They LOVE being on the mail online ect. Just more attention.

I can’t put my finger on it but something looks odd about her scan 🧐
I thought that too as well

Moi! Guilty as charged!

Sorry - I'm lying - I posted on the H&M thread not the DM - they banned me ages ago for something I said about Pricey :D
I got banned as well from the DM
What a claim to fame eh , still makes me giggle being banned from the DM and the weird thing is I didn’t even say anything rude or bad !

The latest cringe fest ‘ I love you more then the world 🌎 how f#cking naff ! It’s actually making me nauseous reading that shite . Seriously that is what 14 year olds say ! What a pair of twats ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've messaged........NO
I'm surprised I've not been blocked.. I've also commented on her shocking diet and gestational diabetes risk and every photo or video she posts, I send the laughing emoji. No matter what the topic! You are being laughed at ... not with!
Haha I did the same

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that too as well

I got banned as well from the DM
What a claim to fame eh , still makes me giggle being banned from the DM and the weird thing is I didn’t even say anything rude or bad !

The latest cringe fest ‘ I love you more then the world 🌎 how f#cking naff ! It’s actually making me nauseous reading that shite . Seriously that is what 14 year olds say ! What a pair of twats ! 🤣
I did he he but it didn't seem as bad as some others... hey ho - a badge of notoriety is good :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.