Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. And I think you even said they don’t even reach a few hundred these days.
Bargain Bucket job in Poundland with the big 50p sticker !

I leave this here before catching up later tonight 🥰 xx

The Chaz Super Mop...can also be used to clean sinks 😄 xx.

Before..

View attachment 465372

after....

View attachment 465375
That’s made me laugh 🤣

It’s f#cking Andy Pandy , wtf is that outfit all about and she’s had more hilights put in 🤔 gradually more and more are going in further back . Bet she claims her hormones are doing it lol. Seriously if you stood next to a candle in that outfit you would be highly flammable !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This one is from “ mirror”. Didn’t know Lozza is turning into an owl with the 360 degree revolving head vision ( twit twoo, twit twoo)
Total second hand embarrassment seeing these pics. She thinks she looks so caught off guard and natural. You aren’t sultry, sexy, intriguing or any of these words Lauren. You’re a plastic nobody as always

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Total second hand embarrassment seeing these pics. She thinks she looks so caught off guard and natural. You aren’t sultry, sexy, intriguing or any of these words Lauren. You’re a plastic nobody as always
But it's AGONY being sexy remember 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But it's AGONY being sexy remember 🤣
We couldn’t even imagine what it’s like to be as sexy and ‘yung’ as her. She’s the first ever reality tv star and she owned TOWIE with her beauty, class, and personality. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
These pictures are hilarious. The head doesn’t go with the body at all - no one has a body that chubby and a chiselled jaw. Her head looks way too small for her body. And the body is even photoshopped and still looks terrible! I would REALLY love to see some unphotoshopped pap pics of her, would be so interesting to compare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is her bump getting smaller?
It’s not a bump it’s visceral fat. High up and in fact she doesn’t have any roundness lower down where her uterus would be. She’s just overweight! I’ve been there myself, and I know what it looks like

Reactions: 17
It’s not a bump it’s visceral fat. High up and in fact she doesn’t have any roundness lower down where her uterus would be. She’s just overweight! I’ve been there myself, and I know what it looks like
I know that it’s fat. I’m pointing out how it’s obviously not a baybeh bump as they get bigger. She might as well just admit that that’s her real body.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.