Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is from “ mirror”. Didn’t know Lozza is turning into an owl with the 360 degree revolving head vision ( twit twoo, twit twoo)
Oh that's just funny as duck!! that and the hollywood look!

OH BTW, I have to be in Canterbury by 10AM tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It should genuinely be illegal to edit this much (edit: as in you should have to declare it a bit like when they do an ad). It’s actually infuriating to look at her smug face in the new pics, when we know full well she actually looks like this. Then she bleats on about mental health, comparing yourself to others and being ‘reeewl’ on social media. Vain hypocrite as always.
Oh my god!! Read the comment at the bottom of that screenshot 😂😂😂 Is that a question to Charlie?? “Or are you still showering with men?” Hahahaahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This one is from “ mirror”. Didn’t know Lozza is turning into an owl with the 360 degree revolving head vision ( twit twoo, twit twoo)
Never mind her Exorcist neck look at her hands. Teeny chunky little fat Rex hands. She's like a raptor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't cope with this it's like one of those optical illusion photos. How has someone looked at this and thought smashed it get it in the paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god!! Read the comment at the bottom of that screenshot 😂😂😂 Is that a question to Charlie?? “Or are you still showering with men?” Hahahaahahhaa
I watched the live stream when that comment came up- her face :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.