Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m so embarrassed for my gal lozza. She would be so much bette off just doing a little bit of face smoothing, you know just a tad but she takes it to the extreme. She doesn’t look like that, everyone knows that... the magazine and papers shouldn’t be printing it it’s so edited it’s a joke!! Surley she’s embarrasseddddd 😩
I actually like her outfit, the jumpsuit is a nice colour and if I was to wear it I’d wear a white t shirt underneath too. It’s the fact that it’s so edited, and the poses/walk is so staged, plus her smug face. She just isn’t relatable. Oh and her silicon shelf bum. She doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that she’s an ordinary woman, a little overweight, just going about an ordinary life, yet she pretends she’s a gorgeous, aspirational ‘boss witch’. She’s beyond help though because she believes her own lies

Reactions: 11
I actually like her outfit, the jumpsuit is a nice colour and if I was to wear it I’d wear a white t shirt underneath too. It’s the fact that it’s so edited, and the poses/walk is so staged, plus her smug face. She just isn’t relatable. Oh and her silicon shelf bum. She doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that she’s an ordinary woman, a little overweight, just going about an ordinary life, yet she pretends she’s a gorgeous, aspirational ‘boss witch’. She’s beyond help though because she believes her own lies
I can’t believe she’s got this far not getting a normal job to be honest. For all we know she’s claiming though 😂

Reactions: 9
My god this thread travels at warp speed 😂 though seems like business as usual. Pap shoots with unusually contoured faces and the square Lego bum bobbing along at the back. This is going to be a loooooong ‘pregacy’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god this thread travels at warp speed 😂 though seems like business as usual. Pap shoots with unusually contoured faces and the square Lego bum bobbing along at the back. This is going to be a loooooong ‘pregacy’
But her bum is real though? She’s just a curvy yung gell, she’s always had a curvy bum. She’s naturally very small, small feet and hands, flat stomach but a huge bouncy bum. That’s just what our gell has to deal wiv 🤦‍♀️ (edit: ugh I’m being an utter cow, her figure is completely fine it’s just her lies about surgery I don’t like)
AB04FE8C-8E6B-4A67-9B74-C4C30C80E744.png

• Haha
But her bum is real though? She’s just a curvy yung gell, she’s always had a curvy bum. She’s naturally very small, small feet and hands, flat stomach but a huge bouncy bum. That’s just what our gell has to deal wiv 🤦‍♀️ (edit: ugh I’m being an utter cow, her figure is completely fine it’s just her lies about surgery I don’t like)View attachment 465831
Yep, I’m not in the business of body shaming anyone but to claim that ass is from hardcore squatting is just crazy talk..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her hormones are so strong she's bending fences in the wake of her enormous shum (shelf-bum #copyright) Remarkable.

I'm glad at the very least she's taken heed of our comments on her usually painfully short trousers - though in true Big Loz style she's missed the mark completely and gone too far the other way with these.

Isn't it odd/interesting that things we say on here get taken note of & acted upon - it's like an episode of Black Mirror; zzz-lister is puppeted by online forums for £200 pics. What a life 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Fifthavenue have u any idea what the time frame is from when the pics are taken, to actually getting them in a paper? Like, does it take them 5 minutes being as tho they are shocking?

This is the link for complaints guys...

Craig is known to hold pictures for months but these ones would be the past week. So they would be taken, next couple of days chosen and 'edited' , then offered out to publications. Yes online form on there. Considering these are the less airbrushed ones recently it says a lot. We've all had enough and it makes us all look bad it's so unethically. There's a reason no one else does it it's not on. State the numerous times and articles and it hasn't a one off. Have to be spot on with it though as it's very serious. Then hopefully it will be taken seriously. Time for a change.

Her hormones are so strong she's bending fences in the wake of her enormous shum (shelf-bum #copyright) Remarkable.

I'm glad at the very least she's taken heed of our comments on her usually painfully short trousers - though in true Big Loz style she's missed the mark completely and gone too far the other way with these.

Isn't it odd/interesting that things we say on here get taken note of & acted upon - it's like an episode of Black Mirror; zzz-lister is puppeted by online forums for £200 pics. What a life 😳
That's why I say sometimes it's best not to say anything (I know so hard) as they read everything and gives them ideas and they think they would have played us on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She reminds me a lot of the black mirror episode series 3 ep 1 ‘Nosedive’ (black mirror nerd here sorry!). The shallow, fake nonsense of it will eventually break you. I’d urge anyone to watch that ep who hasn’t seen it- changed my outlook on social media. That’s why I like it on here- mostly sensible, intelligent people and no censorship.

Reactions: 12
Craig is known to hold pictures for months but these ones would be the past week. So they would be taken, next couple of days chosen and 'edited' , then offered out to publications. Yes online form on there. Considering these are the less airbrushed ones recently it says a lot. We've all had enough and it makes us all look bad it's so unethically. There's a reason no one else does it it's not on. State the numerous times and articles and it hasn't a one off. Have to be spot on with it though as it's very serious. Then hopefully it will be taken seriously. Time for a change.

That's why I say sometimes it's best not to say anything (I know so hard) as they read everything and gives them ideas and they think they would have played us on here.
Maybe a daft question, but if there was no more interest in "papping" her , would it be anyone's loss ? I understand , for an income it works both ways but what if you all were just of the opinion it's not worth it ? Maybe I'm being naive. It fascinating, hence my long time lingering. But I'm baffled

Reactions: 7

Lauren genuinely seems like one of the only people who sets up these sorts of photos. Saw a set of Chloe ferry the other day that looked quite edited and smoothed but she basically looked like her usual deformed self. Other than that I don’t see anyone who does what Lauren does. Don’t see any pics of TOWIE girls, ex love island girls etc in the same way. Lauren is hungry for fame and exposure in a way that is just unprecedented it seems!

Reactions: 9
Maybe a daft question, but if there was no more interest in "papping" her , would it be anyone's loss ? I understand , for an income it works both ways but what if you all were just of the opinion it's not worth it ? Maybe I'm being naive. It fascinating, hence my long time lingering. But I'm baffled
We haven't papped her in ages that's why all there is left right now is the set ups. The money we used to make off her is non existent and we would only make money of we caught her looking drastically different to what she portrays online. But that's nothing new, those days aregone. no one likes sitting outsiden hers so yes we can't be bothered, there's bigger fish to fry.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We haven't papped her in ages that's why all there is left right now is the set ups. The money we used to make off her is non existent and we would only make money of we caught her looking drastically different to what she portrays online. But that's nothing new, those days aregone. no one likes sitting outsiden hers so yes we can't be bothered, there's bigger fish to fry.
This is what doesn’t make sense to me- surely if you took a photo of her out at the shop or whatever, no editing, you’d get loads of revenue for it? Does she actually look that different to her backgrid pics?

Lauren genuinely seems like one of the only people who sets up these sorts of photos. Saw a set of Chloe ferry the other day that looked quite edited and smoothed but she basically looked like her usual deformed self. Other than that I don’t see anyone who does what Lauren does. Don’t see any pics of TOWIE girls, ex love island girls etc in the same way. Lauren is hungry for fame and exposure in a way that is just unprecedented it seems!
I and many others have done set ups for years. It's in the editors code that you are not allowed to manipulate or touch a picture. We are all honest that's one thing about us. Craig is the only one who does it and people are scared of upsetting him as he is known to be very spiteful but there's so much talk from paps that we want to be represented properly and not fake news. So we are trying to get as many as we can to send a complaint of all the previous photo shopped sets as it's not on. It's so frustrating.

This is what doesn’t make sense to me- surely if you took a photo of her out at the shop or whatever, no editing, you’d get loads of revenue for it? Does she actually look that different to her backgrid pics?
Definitely not. Back in the day yes. Not now. We've done it so many times over the years it's nothing new. Those days are over so not worth our time. Yes she does.

Reactions: 13

I reckon we should start charging her for influencing 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fair enough , that makes sense. I do feel guilty at the voyeuristic nature of it all. But if she's actively courting it well then what does she expect. Her manager is so manipulative, it's sicking. But that's her choice

Reactions: 6
I and many others have done set ups for years. It's in the editors code that you are not allowed to manipulate or touch a picture. We are all honest that's one thing about us. Craig is the only one who does it and people are scared of upsetting him as he is known to be very spiteful but there's so much talk from paps that we want to be represented properly and not fake news. So we are trying to get as many as we can to send a complaint of all the previous photo shopped sets as it's not on. It's so frustrating.
Random question but Did you have any interaction with that little weasel Rob who was Josie Cunningham’s agent at all?
it seems very weird that they can monopolise what photos go out etc, even though they’re clearly fake? I may be missing the point but if you snap a realistic pic of her surely you’re within your rights to sell it?

Reactions: 4
Random question but Did you have any interaction with that little weasel Rob who was Josie Cunningham’s agent at all?
it seems very weird that they can monopolise what photos go out etc, even though they’re clearly fake? I may be missing the point but if you snap a realistic pic of her surely you’re within your rights to sell it?
Yes of course you're in the rights to sell it ,it's just not worth the time. It goes for nothing now. We've played the game for years with her catching her out, it's nothing new. No didn't work with him but there's a difference between a manager and a top blagger and that is what he was.

Reactions: 8
Yes of course you're in the rights to sell it ,it's just not worth the time. It goes for nothing now. We've played the game for years with her catching her out, it's nothing new. No didn't work with him but there's a difference between a manager and a top blagger and that is what he was.
That’s what I don’t get. Say her edited pics with backgrid are sold to the DM, wouldn’t real, unedited pics be worth a fair bit? Maybe I’m not understanding it right but it just seems strange to me that she can earn money off doctored images but photographers can’t earn that much off legit, unedited ones

I reckon we should start charging her for influencing 👍🤣
Exactly! I wouldn't put my name to it though, too embarrassed to be associated with her, it'd have to be a pseudonym of my pseudonym 😂

Anybody else thinking of all the amusing things we can make her do?! Nope. Just me.. 😬

• Haha
That’s what I don’t get. Say her edited pics with backgrid are sold to the DM, wouldn’t real, unedited pics be worth a fair bit? Maybe I’m not understanding it right but it just seems strange to me that she can earn money of doctored images but photographers can’t earn that much off legit, unedited ones
No there is no money in it. As stated it has been going off for years and we caught her out many times which was worth money back then. Now it's the same old thing it's been done it's nothing new. No one's interested. Totally, the photographers always get the worst deal but there's a reason we don't bother, as we need to pay our bills on better celebs but isn't worth our time or the petrol we'll be spending. That's why the more IPSO complaints , more chance of it being taken seriously.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.