Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No there is no money in it. As stated it has been going off for years and we caught her out many times which was worth money back then. Now it's the same old thing it's been done it's nothing new. No one's interested. Totally, the photographers always get the worst deal but there's a reason we don't bother, as we need to pay our bills on better celebs but isn't worth our time or the petrol we'll be spending. That's why the more IPSO complaints , more chance of it being taken seriously.
How would the complaints ensure it’s taken more seriously? Genuine question. I don’t get how they work to be honest.

Reactions: 4
That’s what I don’t get. Say her edited pics with backgrid are sold to the DM, wouldn’t real, unedited pics be worth a fair bit? Maybe I’m not understanding it right but it just seems strange to me that she can earn money off doctored images but photographers can’t earn that much off legit, unedited ones
They don't care about the actual photos. Anything at all that might get clicks, likes or debate will do. I just find it all really sad. It's not admirable nor honourable. It's just really effing fascinating and very addictive

Reactions: 6
No there is no money in it. As stated it has been going off for years and we caught her out many times which was worth money back then. Now it's the same old thing it's been done it's nothing new. No one's interested. Totally, the photographers always get the worst deal but there's a reason we don't bother, as we need to pay our bills on better celebs but isn't worth our time or the petrol we'll be spending. That's why the more IPSO complaints , more chance of it being taken seriously.
What happens with the IPSO complaints then, would that be against a specific media outlet consistently posting heavily edited pictures, or is this to build up a case for images being labelled as edited in future across all media outlets?

Reactions: 5
They don't care about the actual photos. Anything at all that might get clicks, likes or debate will do. I just find it all really sad. It's not admirable nor honourable. It's just really effing fascinating and very addictive
That’s actually a really good point. I click regardless of whether they’re so called ‘candid’ pics or edited ones. She pulls in up to 2000 comments on DM, as many as A listers. I just wouldn’t want to be famous at the cost of being a laughing stock like Lauren is

Reactions: 12
That’s actually a really good point. I click regardless of whether they’re so called ‘candid’ pics or edited ones. She pulls in up to 2000 comments on DM, as many as A listers. I just wouldn’t want to be famous at the cost of being a laughing stock like Lauren is
Exactly. Me too . Yet I wonder why i do

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Me too . Yet I wonder why i do
It sounds bad but it’s a ‘rubbernecking’ thing. Only learnt the term when writing my uni dissertation on peoples obsession with serial killers. We don’t click on Lauren articles because we like her or think she’s inspiring, but because we want to see the stupid tit she’s done next and the negative comments on her. It’s a weird aspect of the human condition but I don’t really feel bad for her. Someone like Britney Spears has been forced into the spotlight and groomed, Lauren courts and is obsessed with it.

Reactions: 14
So if I were to take a photo of the ‘real’ Lozza, can I then send it to the onlines?

Reactions: 8
It sounds bad but it’s a ‘rubbernecking’ thing. Only learnt the term when writing my uni dissertation on peoples obsession with serial killers. We don’t click on Lauren articles because we like her or think she’s inspiring, but because we want to see the stupid tit she’s done next and the negative comments on her. It’s a weird aspect of the human condition but I don’t really feel bad for her. Someone like Britney Spears has been forced into the spotlight and groomed, Lauren courts and is obsessed with it.
Yes! This is it. The lying this grates on me, then the wholesome be kind and yourself. But realistically she's only fooling herself.

Reactions: 5
Yes! This is it. The lying this grates on me, then the wholesome be kind and yourself. But realistically she's only fooling herself.
She has said on daytime TV that she feels a lot of pressure from the ‘meed-ya’ to be perfect. She has absolutely zero self awareness at all. I posted this on a previous Lauren thread but it proves my point, you don’t have to be stunning and perfect at all times to be an influencer or to take pride in yourself. The issue is Lauren is arrogant and needs to be seen as some kind of Kylie Jenner 2.0. She’d never be this transparent and honest. (Rianne to me is so pretty and genuine, gets 10/10 in my book!)
C9B8F3E7-2D8E-4E94-853A-C8D359C9BF58.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Seriously if she's reads here, the gig is up, find a real friend , li
So she wasn’t alone then on her Oreo munching casual stroll
If only it was a ' real friend' who could offer a hug and support

Oops soz about the typo

She has said on daytime TV that she feels a lot of pressure from the ‘meed-ya’ to be perfect. She has absolutely zero self awareness at all. I posted this on a previous Lauren thread but it proves my point, you don’t have to be stunning and perfect at all times to be an influencer or to take pride in yourself. The issue is Lauren is arrogant and needs to be seen as some kind of Kylie Jenner 2.0. She’d never be this transparent and honest. (Rianne to me is so pretty and genuine, gets 10/10 in my book!)
View attachment 465895
Her ego is her fiercest enemy not her 'critics'

Ive said this on previous threads but her ‘friends’ believe this look is amazing. The blown up sex doll look. They say ‘fire babes’ ‘Queen’ ‘slay hun’. I’m 23 and think it’s tragic. The point is no one will tell her she looks awful because she’s surrounded by yes men and like minded reality tv plastic sex dolls

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ive said this on previous threads but her ‘friends’ believe this look is amazing. The blown up sex doll look. They say ‘fire babes’ ‘Queen’ ‘slay hun’. I’m 23 and think it’s tragic. The point is no one will tell her she looks awful because she’s surrounded by yes men and like minded reality tv plastic sex dolls
I still can't put my finger on why, she, of all that 'influence' gets on my nerves the most. She should know better. But all that's been posted before rings true: lazy, arrogant, delusional, narcissistic. Hate to bang on buts it's pathetic in the truest sense of the word

Reactions: 9
This one is from “ mirror”. Didn’t know Lozza is turning into an owl with the 360 degree revolving head vision ( twit twoo, twit twoo)
She would make a good owl...she already has the eyebrows and revolving head 😄😄 xx.

Lol...

Resizer_16148201729360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I still can't put my finger on why, she, of all that 'influence' gets on my nerves the most. She should know better. But all that's been posted before rings true: lazy, arrogant, delusional, narcissistic. Hate to bang on buts it's pathetic in the truest sense of the word
Its really weird I’ve tried to work it out myself before. I think it’s her total belief that she’s something special. Don’t know if you watched TOWIE but Lauren Pope for example was always such a sweet, down to earth woman with a great personality. She has never really courted the press or claimed she was a big star. Goodger always thought she was the star.

#thread suggestion:

front bone moan and highlighted hair, photo setups and nylon to wear

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
At this point I’m just so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ why does she do it?! Is this the ONLY way she can get herself in the papers, why do they buy the pics and print stories, Isit just like filler content? ... does she genuinely believe she looks the way she does when she completely filters her appearance? If she’s not making much money from it what’s the point (unless she just likes seeing herself on the DM and believing it was a real stalker pap because she’s Just SO famous) Why would anyone open themselves upto SO much scrutiny while pregnant, she seems to be the ONLY one who does these random set up ‘pap’ walks lol it’s actually really sad now tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.