Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#thread title suggestion

Sheesh, Arab or Chazza D
Whose the daddy? it’s a mystery

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I legit have a bigger bump and I’m not pregnant. She looked more pregnant in her reveal for New magazine! What a bleeping Bellend. How can Chaz’s family be proud that he got this crazed witch who is literally the biggest catfish going and will fill her child’s head with absolute nonsense 🙉
I've just looked down at my Brandy baby belly, I think it's due next week 😂😂🥃👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean those pics just scream first class twit.

What the duck is the point in them except troll fodder?!
Sadly I have a feeling that she thinks one day people will believe this is how she really looks, because she believes it

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been asked to leave the living room because I can not stop laughing🤣 my tummy is killing me 🤣🤣
Tell them you're doing a Lozza, you can't move and are staying where you are for at least the next 2 days 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we need some pics 👍👍
I don't think I'd feel right about posting them tbh. He's got a few of his grandparents on his Insta and they just look like typical working class people and they don't deserve to be laughed at. Not their fault their grandson is a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think I'd feel right about posting them tbh. He's got a few of his grandparents on his Insta and they just look like typical working class people and they don't deserve to be laughed at. Not their fault their grandson is a bellend.
Hmmm, ok. If his Insta isn't private & he's put them in the public domain anyhow it wouldn't make a difference but ok. Let's not discuss his family at all then 👍👍

That is just tragic, also a trip hazard, them hems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was thinking #threadtitle Big Loz & the curious case of the Benjamin Button baby bump but yours is catchier😂
I think we’re a fan of the rhyming titles on these threads normally but I’ll make sure I pick the favourite no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
#threadtitle.
“Lozz is the biggest catfish in The “industry“. ”Lozt” her bump, her chins and her dignity”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 465397
Them bloody wonky fences follow her 🙄, as do her fuzzy edges 😏
And you wouldn’t get her outfit has faint ribbed stripes down it. They’re half blurred out in certain places 🤔

Them nylon Dagenham market flares again
Swear ensues off to a caravan park.

And you wouldn’t get her outfit has faint ribbed stripes down it. They’re half blurred out in certain places 🤔

Swear ensues off to a caravan park.
Typo *swear she’s off to a caravan park

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.