Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that it’s fat. I’m pointing out how it’s obviously not a baybeh bump as they get bigger. She might as well just admit that that’s her real body.
Exactly! She just is different stages of bloated on different occasions. She’ll never admit it, but more to the point I think she herself thinks it’s a bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! She just is different stages of bloated on different occasions. She’ll never admit it, but more to the point I think she herself thinks it’s a bump.
I agree. Just like she thinks she looks “identical” to her Instagram photos. She really doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. Just like she thinks she looks “identical” to her Instagram photos. She really doesn’t.
That loose women interview when she said ‘I look more like my Instagram’... it’s actual delusion. I feel bad for her in a slight way as when I was at uni I put on 2 stone and never saw it and always thought I was still slim etc till I saw real pics. The difference is she has an ego the size of Mars so she thinks it’s just bad angles and the paps editing her to look big. Scary levels of delusion and lack of self awareness

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That side pic of her weird chunky arse reminds me of a pantomime horse. Maybe it’s Charlie in there at the back end 🤣 ...maybe that’s why he couldn’t deep fry babybels...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That loose women interview when she said ‘I look more like my Instagram’... it’s actual delusion. I feel bad for her in a slight way as when I was at uni I put on 2 stone and never saw it and always thought I was still slim etc till I saw real pics. The difference is she has an ego the size of Mars so she thinks it’s just bad angles and the paps editing her to look big. Scary levels of delusion and lack of self awareness
Sometimes I feel sorry for her too. It’s unfortunate that she ruins herself with her horrible attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I feel sorry for her too. It’s unfortunate that she ruins herself with her horrible attitude.
She seems like quite a damaged woman, mental health wise. Which is really sad and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But she seems to be extremely arrogant and self centred at the same time. I know some people develop a bravado to deal with these issues but she genuinely seems like she’s convinced herself she’s a stunning goddess and anyone who disagrees is jealous. It could be the case that all her behaviour is a defence mechanism but I doubt it, she’s been quite up herself and had delusions of grandeur since the start of TOWIE (thinking she’s the star, saying to Mark he’d never get better than her even though the whole point was he was keeping her on the sidelines and cheating the whole time). Lol sorry long reply! X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She just looks like what she normally does when we pap her. We don't feel sorry for her but she isn't well. Surrounded by enablers who just want money. Won't end very well. Body dismorphia the other way. Years and years of abuse saying we've made her look fat. Time for IPSO complaints again RE: accuracy.

She seems like quite a damaged woman, mental health wise. Which is really sad and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But she seems to be extremely arrogant and self centred at the same time. I know some people develop a bravado to deal with these issues but she genuinely seems like she’s convinced herself she’s a stunning goddess and anyone who disagrees is jealous. It could be the case that all her behaviour is a defence mechanism but I doubt it, she’s been quite up herself and had delusions of grandeur since the start of TOWIE (thinking she’s the star, saying to Mark he’d never get better than her even though the whole point was he was keeping her on the sidelines and cheating the whole time). Lol sorry long reply! X
Spot on to the T. We've all dealt with her right from the very beginning. She's always been the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She just looks like what she normally does when we pap her. We don't feel sorry for her but she isn't well. Surrounded by enablers who just want money. Won't end very well. Body dismorphia the other way. Years and years of abuse saying we've made her look fat. Time for IPSO complaints again RE: accuracy.
What does she look like in real life? And how do you do these complaints? I feel very sad for wanting to bother but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character and I think it’s gross that a national newspaper can publish these without declaring they’re edited.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker ! First post , as above I feel sorry for her. Realistically she's not relevent anymore to really influence anyone. She could do with real friends a complete withdrawal from social media. She's just so narcissistic and full of herself to do that. It's really sad at this point

Reactions: 14
@Fifthavenue have u any idea what the time frame is from when the pics are taken, to actually getting them in a paper? Like, does it take them 5 minutes being as tho they are shocking?

This is the link for complaints guys...

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker ! First post , as above I feel sorry for her. Realistically she's not relevent anymore to really influence anyone. She could do with real friends a complete withdrawal from social media. She's just so narcissistic and full of herself to do that. It's really sad at this point
She lumps herself in with love island people (Equally as vacuous of course) like molly mae, who is 21. She doesn’t seem to realise that influencers are 18-25 years old, not 35 year old bride of wildenstein lookalikes who were on TOWIE 10 years ago. She and Chloe Sims were utterly tragic on CGD, their blown up faces, no personality, vapid plastic personas just made me cringe.

She lumps herself in with love island people (Equally as vacuous of course) like molly mae, who is 21. She doesn’t seem to realise that influencers are 18-25 years old, not 35 year old bride of wildenstein lookalikes who were on TOWIE 10 years ago. She and Chloe Sims were utterly tragic on CGD, their blown up faces, no personality, vapid plastic personas just made me cringe.
It's desperation , and it's car crash

Reactions: 6
This is her normal body 100%. Maybe a tiny bit of pregnancy bloat. Oh myyyy why is she doing this to her self 😶🙄
Isn’t it embarrassing!? She needs to accept that this is her real body. Maybe it’s changed a tiny bit since pregnancy but no way is that a 20 week bump.

Reactions: 6

That is just tragic, also a trip hazard, them hems.
Omg I’m so embarrassed for my gal lozza. She would be so much bette off just doing a little bit of face smoothing, you know just a tad but she takes it to the extreme. She doesn’t look like that, everyone knows that... the magazine and papers shouldn’t be printing it it’s so edited it’s a joke!! Surley she’s embarrasseddddd 😩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.