Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I have smashed up my elbow a tad, it's not broken but it is in a sling so I'm having to just lurk as it needs rested for a few days! Baggy joggies and shiny kitchen floors don't mesh well 😂 had to however battle through it toop up the beard love 😂

Just read today's Dancing on Ice article about Big Loz. She really will do anything to stay relevant.
Hope your not in too much pain. I wondered where you was ! I thought you may have met a beardy in the city and ran off into the sunset 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sadly I have smashed up my elbow a tad, it's not broken but it is in a sling so I'm having to just lurk as it needs rested for a few days! Baggy joggies and shiny kitchen floors don't mesh well 😂 had to however battle through it toop up the beard love 😂

Just read today's Dancing on Ice article about Big Loz. She really will do anything to stay relevant.
Hope you’re ok 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bless you ❤ you need more water with your whisky 🤣 just kidding, hope you feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oh there you are 🥰. Honestly I nearly came to the highlands looking for someone I don't know in a place I don't know. Just know I was on my way 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Piggy Lauren saying ‘I want more’ with the pasta they’re making then spent the last couple of minutes eye bleeping herself 😂😂 felt a bit sorry for the lad, she wouldn’t stop interfering
57974896-53AB-4302-9E74-5CDEB073F5B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh there you are 🥰. Honestly I nearly came to the highlands looking for someone I don't know in a place I don't know. Just know I was on my way 🤣
''visions of Blowup screeching round the mountains Kaaatiiieee, where are you? whilst waving a fake beard in the air and rattling a bag of Dreamies'' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
''visions of Blowup screeching round the mountains Kaaatiiieee, where are you? whilst waving a fake beard in the air and rattling a bag of Dreamies'' 🤣
Omg howling!!!
I was just coming to say I would of been in the highlands going do you know a Katie, lives near mountains, has a pussy and likes beards? 🤣🤣

Piggy Lauren saying ‘I want more’ with the pasta they’re making then spent the last couple of minutes eye bleeping herself 😂😂 felt a bit sorry for the lad, she wouldn’t stop interfering View attachment 452163
Eye bleeping herself I love that term. I do that in a train window when going through a tunnel 🤣

• Haha
Is it me or does she look like she’s had more chin and lip filler? I could be imagining it as very rarely do we see her true face! But does look more pointy and her lips more bulbous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These comments have me in stitches :LOL:

Welcome ‘back’ and virtual hugs Katie 👋, hope you’re mended really soon x

• Heart
Odd bods meal looks like someone’s puke that rolled out of a nightclub after an all day bender. 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.