Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe her tweet saying ‘I hoped they’d show my year of me’. ‘My year of me’ ffs how can someone say/type that unironically?! Not only is it self centred but it’s deluded, she was voted out in the second week, why would she be included in a ‘best bits’ show?!
That made me do a double take, as well. I just don’t understand how she can have reached such delusions of grandeur. As if SHE was the star of that year’s show. She is talking as if she won the bloody thing. Just when you think she can’t get more self centred, she out does herself once again. I don’t think I have ever come across someone with so little talent with such a high opinion of themselves. She needs to be more humble as arrogance is getting her nowhere fast.

The takeaway menu, yes!
Ah, but that is just pictures of the greasy grub with a number next to it. No need for words with our Lozza!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, but that is just pictures of the greasy grub with a number next to it. No need for words with our Lozza!
She probably just points and says “that one” like Andy from Little Britain. 😂

“I want that one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and that one”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That made me do a double take, as well. I just don’t understand how she can have reached such delusions of grandeur. As if SHE was the star of that year’s show. She is talking as if she won the bloody thing. Just when you think she can’t get more self centred, she out does herself once again. I don’t think I have ever come across someone with so little talent with such a high opinion of themselves. She needs to be more humble as arrogance is getting her nowhere fast.

The sheer arrogance is astounding. Saying she wished they’d showed her training and that she ‘definitely needed a different partner’. Blaming her professional skating partner for her poor performance!
Sometimes I get a wave of feeling sorry for her, for example the judges comment about her being a walrus. That must be absolutely brutal to hear, and on national TV.
But, then I see something yet again that confirms she isn’t a shy, vulnerable girl, she’s an arrogant, deluded, self obsessed grown woman. She honestly thinks of everyone else as just little people but that she’s a gorgeous star who deserves more recognition! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The sheer arrogance is astounding. Saying she wished they’d showed her training and that she ‘definitely needed a different partner’. Blaming her professional skating partner for her poor performance!
Sometimes I get a wave of feeling sorry for her, for example the judges comment about her being a walrus. That must be absolutely brutal to hear, and on national TV.
But, then I see something yet again that confirms she isn’t a shy, vulnerable girl, she’s an arrogant, deluded, self obsessed grown woman. She honestly thinks of everyone else as just little people but that she’s a gorgeous star who deserves more recognition! :sick:
Exactly. It’s never her fault. Even though he’s the professional, it’s still his fault. Sounds ridiculous doesn’t it? She’ll never take responsibility.
Omg! That is so funny!
”yeah I know” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. It’s never her fault. Even though he’s the professional, it’s still his fault. Sounds ridiculous doesn’t it? She’ll never take responsibility.

”yeah I know” 😂😂
She has no concept of the word humility. If I went on a show like that, was absolutely tit and got voted out quickly, I hold my hands up and laugh about it. And I’m very competitive!
The blaming others and assuring that she actually did give an amazing performance that should be looked back on for years to come is the behaviour of a child.

Reactions: 9
She has no concept of the word humility. If I went on a show like that, was absolutely tit and got voted out quickly, I hold my hands up and laugh about it. And I’m very competitive!
The blaming others and assuring that she actually did give an amazing performance that should be looked back on for years to come is the behaviour of a child.
Absolutely. She was average at best. Blaming her partner for that is ridiculous. Should we blame Matt because Gemma was lazy? Lauren probably put in minimum effort.
She needs to accept that she’s just not good at it. Her ego is absolutely huge!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely. She was average at best. Blaming her partner for that is ridiculous. Should we blame Matt because Gemma was lazy? Lauren probably put in minimum effort.
She needs to accept that she’s just not good at it. Her ego is absolutely huge!
And at least Gemma has a laugh with it, she’s even reposted the video of her stacking it on the ice before :ROFLMAO:
Lauren seems to think that the fact she was on TOWIE makes her talented and inspiring. Reality TV is literally synonymous with talentless people becoming famous for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Odd bod charles is on live learning how to make a pasta dish.
Plate face big loz hasnt made an appearance as there is no filter, but can be heard in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my lord the LIVE
And there we have it, she just said on the live that all publicity is good and the media are obsessed with her. How delusional can you get. Surprised she’s being seen dead on it though with no filter!
92AC92DC-4ECE-4FEF-8889-1816F4254B46.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Haha they are live now and she is going to give her baby no juice , just water and only blend her baby food 🤣🤣🤣. And odd bod looks like her son 😳

She looks like a man 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha they are live now and she is going to give her baby no juice , just water and only blend her baby food 🤣🤣🤣. And odd bod looks like her son 😳

She looks like a man 😳
He really does look like her son. Nothing to say for himself and just awkwardly fidgeting next to her. So cringeworthy. The irony of her being on a live with 150 watchers and going on about the media people being obsessed with her and people can’t stop talking about hero_O
I’m being so petty but seriously fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s really trying to hide how wide her face is by cutting half of it off, and won’t stop playing with her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He seems really gormless doesn’t he , I think they go quite well as they are both a bit divvy lol. I think she is using a filter

I feel sorry for him in a way being stuck with her now 🙈

This is hard work watching that ! Brain freeze

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyway where is my mate @Katie8ee I wanna brag about my man's beard?
Sadly I have smashed up my elbow a tad, it's not broken but it is in a sling so I'm having to just lurk as it needs rested for a few days! Baggy joggies and shiny kitchen floors don't mesh well 😂 had to however battle through it toop up the beard love 😂

Just read today's Dancing on Ice article about Big Loz. She really will do anything to stay relevant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.