Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of giving birth made me feel physically sick, to the point i questioned if i even wanted to have a baby. When i did get pregnant i just pushed the giving birth part out of my mind & then the choice was made for me to have a section as my little one was premature.

Its definately not the “easy” way unless you have someone to help you 24/7 while you recover.

Reactions: 10
The constant lip smacking when talking makes my brain want to explode it honestly drives me mad. At some point in her life someone told her that her filler looked good...she needs to remove said people from her life. She’s ruined her face, she was naturally pretty
The lip smacking does my head in the most out of all her irritating ‘I love me, I’m so beautiful’ mannerisms. Her balloon lips are covered in thick, gloopy, sticky lipgloss and then every few minutes she presses them together and then releases them. I think she thinks it looks sexy and but it just looks bloody gross. She must think doing that makes men want to kiss her because her lips look so sensual. I think it does the exact opposite! Can you imagine kissing that slimy trout pout? Her sticky lip gloss would be all over your chin. Bleugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I had a natural 10lb4 kid. He was easy to push out except I shat, puked and peed everywhere. Glamorous right?
I've never had kids myself, but I've delivered plenty of non-human offspring, and it is only ever a 'bewful thing' once the pushing/pulling/shitting/grunting is done!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it today Charlie was cooking on a live IG with her filming? Guessing she won’t be in it as everything would have to be filtered 😂

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it today Charlie was cooking on a live IG with her filming? Guessing she won’t be in it as everything would have to be filtered 😂
She will be no doubt shouting from the sofa "baaaabe you making me dinner ain't ya?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dm are lifting stories from here aren't they? We point it out and next days- DM.

Reactions: 15
Oh yes the very important spiral pasta pic🤣🤣🤣 now i'm laughing all over again that it is necessary
Eeeh can you imagine if it was tuna pasta 😂 (for those that remember the I thought you said I smelled of tuna comment!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
all the concern about the birth when the little chavvy will be bungee jumping out of /back in there for months as practice for the big day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe her tweet saying ‘I hoped they’d show my year of me’. ‘My year of me’ ffs how can someone say/type that unironically?! Not only is it self centred but it’s deluded, she was voted out in the second week, why would she be included in a ‘best bits’ show?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.