Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought she was absolutely lying for sympathy re the miscarriage /DOI - because she was so crap at it.

She stated she was quite far along but just put it to the back of her mind and carried on training. I’m sorry but if she was quite far along the baby would have been a fully formed foetus and that would be very traumatic and follow with bleeding for days. I think she might have had an early one - like six weeks or something but be exaggerating for sympathy.

As if you would train for DOI if you were ‘quite far along’...

She’s a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 17
Well the longer she lies in that bed not moving it's going to be harder for her so....... Screaming blue murder when 9cm dilated like a Banshee for all the drugs!
It will be covered in oil so will slide out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen Casey Batchelor is due in June and has had her gender reveal and it’s a girl... just beat Lozza to it me thinks...

Reactions: 9
In only pushed a little 6lb 7oz out and it still took hours, still hurt like hell and I still piss myself a little when I sneeze or laugh too hard.

Sorry I just seen the word internal and thought of Chaz and his bum videos again 🤣
According to the Oracle ( my mum! 😂) and mums are always right.... my sister at 8lb 6 was much easier to deliver than me at 2lb. The bigger the baby the easier due to gravity.
Couple of explanations for this ...1. she was drugged out of her mind and almost died having me so her memory is affected
2. By the time she had my sister, down below was like a wizards sleeve! 😂😂
(I am joking.. I do know there is much more to it.. every experience and case is different)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she doesn't stop shoving all that unhealthy greasy food and takeaways down her neck, she might find she has problems in later pregnancy and have no choice about how & when her baby is delivered. If, for example, she was to get high BP & pre-eclampsia, they'd get the baby out quick by whatever means best.
yep. When I had my first I totally embraced eating for 2. I also wanted as natural a birth as possible. I have a congenital condition and unfortunately everyone was focused on that so pre eclampsia became HELLP syndrome, a crash c section with my husband outside theatre with no idea if me or the baby would make it. I had to be woken up on the operating table and put back to sleep. Childbirth isn’t soft focused, filtered to duck pictures on Instagram. It’s real, painful, bloody and some of us are lucky to get out alive. She needs to start listening to the people around her and make changes now. She irritates me so much but I wouldn’t wish my experience on anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was reading the Elle Darby thread last night, same scenario as Lozza, pushing her bump out to look bigger, photo shopping her bump, eating loads of crap and bring really lazy not moving.... Must be a celeb thang!!!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else ever just not really seen any chemistry between them? When she used to post videos he always looked really irritated and I know all their pap pics are posed so not natural but I just don’t see the adoration or love. I suppose you don’t always with every couple but some you really do and I don’t with them.
sorry I’m a lurker ..... Hi all and My guilty pleasure is watching the Cringe fest that is Lauren Goodger .
I agree . Their relationship seems so unnatural so forced and staged . Any of the pictures of them together , she is not engaging with him at all , it’s just the camera . She’s more obsessed with the phone lens and looking at herself in the image than anything else . If he kisses her in a shot , she’s side eyeing the camera . No looking into each other’s eyes or “eye smiling” . Even their language between each other is just simple and basic . There are no hints of intimacy / friendship or even little in jokes that most normal couples have . I’m not buying it . It’s severely lacking in any kind of passion or depth that you sense from other new couples .
Also watching her Q and A . She just doesn’t come across as bright . She doesn’t really answer any of the questions in any depth . Her language is so limited . She always sounds like she has a cold or is drunk . I always found on Towie that it sounded like she had an allergy or that she had been knocking the drinks back because of the slurring . The hair tossing and constant touching of the boobs and looking at herself is just irritating . I can’t understand the filter . I tried it on myself . How did her Chin get so pointy ? And face so “shield” like . I have a small oval face but looked nothing like that. I thought the filter put a point on it . Can you filter over a filter . I loved it when the filter slipped 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a natural 10lb4 kid. He was easy to push out except I shat, puked and peed everywhere. Glamorous right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had a natural 10lb4 kid. He was easy to push out except I shat, puked and peed everywhere. Glamorous right?
My biggest baby was my easiest birth by far, I’ve had easy births in terms of what others have gone through but all difficult in their own way. Labour is rough, tough and traumatic. A woman’s mind is wired to forget about it to protect the urge to reproduce. There is nothing glamorous about it. All modesty goes out the window in the effort to get the baby out as quickly as bleeping possible 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg look at you all bragging about your easy natural big baby births when all you are doing is bragging how massive your lady parts are 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg look at you all bragging about your easy natural big baby births when all you are doing is bragging how massive your lady parts are 🤣🤣.
Not easy at all my baby’s have all come through the pelvis back to back so very hard to get them out but if you were to ask someone in the medical profession I’ve had easy births as no interventions e.t.c

I cried a lot during my last pregnancy thinking of what Labour was going be like 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The constant lip smacking when talking makes my brain want to explode it honestly drives me mad. At some point in her life someone told her that her filler looked good...she needs to remove said people from her life. She’s ruined her face, she was naturally pretty

Reactions: 15
If I had my time again I would have elective c sections (or will if I have another kid) for all mine. All over 9lbs, back to back and bloody midwives would never allow pain relief. It's only because I won the childbirth lottery that everything went back to normal and nothing changed....I'm very elastic 😂 most other women I know in similar circumstances have some type of injury or other. I wouldn't go through it again.

Anyway, I wonder what slop Loz has got up her sleeve today for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry I’m a lurker ..... Hi all and My guilty pleasure is watching the Cringe fest that is Lauren Goodger .
I agree . Their relationship seems so unnatural so forced and staged . Any of the pictures of them together , she is not engaging with him at all , it’s just the camera . She’s more obsessed with the phone lens and looking at herself in the image than anything else . If he kisses her in a shot , she’s side eyeing the camera . No looking into each other’s eyes or “eye smiling” . Even their language between each other is just simple and basic . There are no hints of intimacy / friendship or even little in jokes that most normal couples have . I’m not buying it . It’s severely lacking in any kind of passion or depth that you sense from other new couples .
Also watching her Q and A . She just doesn’t come across as bright . She doesn’t really answer any of the questions in any depth . Her language is so limited . She always sounds like she has a cold or is drunk . I always found on Towie that it sounded like she had an allergy or that she had been knocking the drinks back because of the slurring . The hair tossing and constant touching of the boobs and looking at herself is just irritating . I can’t understand the filter . I tried it on myself . How did her Chin get so pointy ? And face so “shield” like . I have a small oval face but looked nothing like that. I thought the filter put a point on it . Can you filter over a filter . I loved it when the filter slipped 🤣🤣🤣
Welcome aboard! I agree with everything you have written. She seems to love herself and her phone camera more than anyone else in the world. No wonder poor Chas doesn’t get a look in. I just hope she puts that bloody phone down when the baby arrives.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.