Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he shagged her and he has a penis and he knows what that means if you shag without protection but STILL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely the last thing she could of done is serve it the right way up straight from the microwave .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know he shagged her and he has a penis and he knows what that means if you shag without protection but STILL
Are we sure he shags her? I think she protests too much with her ‘ive lost so much weight over lockdown from sex’ o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Are we sure he shags her? I think she protests too much with her ‘ive lost so much weight over lockdown from sex’ o_O
I'm still hoping he's coming to Pride this year 😅 :censored:🏳️‍🌈

(Which won't be happening excuse me while I weep)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s overcooked the fecking broccoli again! Look at it lying there all sad, wilted, and limp... Remind you of anything? 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
That meagre portion wouldn’t fill me up and I haven’t been doing manual labour all day. Poor bugger will be starving later. Wonder if he’ll order a sneaky pizza when she retires to her pit?

Will she be serving up a delicious homemade dessert? Hot apple pie with steaming custard, to warm him through after grafting all day, perhaps? Nah! I spied some of those diet yogurt things in the fridge. Poor sod will be having some strawberries with a diet yogurt tipped on top.

Talking of that fridge...I didn’t see one vegetable? Did anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Chaz I've been slaving over a hot microwave for the past 5 minutes bbz"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet his maw cannae cook either if a plate of dog sh*te gets him excited. When I'm off work I cook lovely meals from scratch but I cant bake to save my life. Poor laddie he's only young and doesn't realise how low is standards are 😂😂

• Haha
New thread suggestion:

Lauren Goodger #16 Some tasty, nutritious, lean meat? No fanks, babe. I’ll have soup, it’s easier to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m waiting for some dimwit to ask her for the recipe !

• Haha
They can’t get enough of the thinly veiled hints can they. Sham proposal incoming in the next few weeks without a doubt.
I will give it a very generous 6% chance they’ll actually get married.
They’re gonna have to bring the ‘engagement’ reveal forward due to them fuckin up the baby gender🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that she serves up look like pig swill slops? I know ‘we are what we eat’, but still...

They must get the shits something chronic. That slop will go through them both like a dose o‘ salts!

• Haha
I’m waiting for some dimwit to ask her for the recipe !
Come on! Who is going to ask her? Just for da laffs, babes?

Someone gift Lozza a bloody slow cooker for fucks sake! I canny stomach her revolting, salt laden stodge fests 🤢
NOOOOO! The meals will be even sloppier than ever in a slow cooker! You’ve seen what she does to broccoli in a normal pan. Imagine it in slow cooker for 18 hours? It’ll just be green flecks sandblasted across the meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that she serves up look like pig swill slops? I know ‘we are what we eat’, but still...

They must get the shits something chronic. That slop will go through them both like a dose o‘ salts!
It'll sort her pregnancy constipation out at the very least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.