Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot need a distraction, I've got just what you need,
and I'm not talking about the contents of my pants!

enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@265 is gonna blow his top that we are nearly at another thread and nowt has happened apart from Lozza opening her fridge 🤣
Thought that said fringe and was thinking she probably hasn't seen her downstairs one for some time what with the size of that bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You lot need a distraction, I've got just what you need,
and I'm not talking about the contents of my pants!

enjoy!
Honestly, we'd kept it above the waist or thighs down till you got here 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going back to the video of Lozzas fridge people, please please can you help Bubbles out, I wanna know the date on that bacon. Maybe i’m reading too much into it but she made a big deal about it being in the fridge for ages and it can stay in the fridge till it’s out of date🤷🏻‍♀️ Basically, I wanna know when the video was filmed, I’ve tried zooming In but canny see the date 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤐🤐🤐

I’ll just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not a great cook but boy I can cook better than that. Charles you "ant seen nuffin", if you were my type, youd propose after my lasagne.

I'm a sucker for long dark eyelashes, and big hands .... 😍🤤🤤🤤

Thankfully my man has lashes like a camel and hands like king kong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going back to the video of Lozzas fridge people, please please can you help Bubbles out, I wanna know the date on that bacon. Maybe i’m reading too much into it but she made a big deal about it being in the fridge for ages and it can stay in the fridge till it’s out of date🤷🏻‍♀️ Basically, I wanna know when the video was filmed, I’ve tried zooming In but canny see the date 😡
Tried bubbles but I have an old school phone it just blurs.

Reactions: 4
You think when he got in from a hard days graft she was like "ere babes those tattle twats say am gonna make ya tea babes and you was be all like omg best tea eva babes will ya marry es"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.