Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what tomorrow’s slop on a plate dinner will be? Maybe pizza? It’s been a while (a week 😂) since they’ve had one. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wore sleepy times leggings to town today cycled down as haven't done my laundry as have been to busy on here talking to you lot! They were fine they look like the gym leggings young folk wear (@mb1202 I apologise if your wearing gym leggings 😘😘😘)

My arse didn't look as seksi as Laurens does
I might be partial to gym leggings but I’d probably stop short of a cheapy pale pink set. I’m being so thick but I’ve only just clocked that this is clearly the same day or at least the same outfit. Oh Loz Hollywood 2, makeup 3 and Slimmer have served you well here.
A973BC79-D611-4CB3-9175-9629A7348C2C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might be partial to gym leggings but I’d probably stop short of a cheap pale pink set. I’m being so thick but I’ve only just clocked that this is clearly the same day or at least the same outfit. Oh Loz Hollywood 2, makeup 3 and Slimmer have served you well here.View attachment 442834
This is one of my absolute favourites it is bleeping horrific . No matter how seksi you feel this is just WOW.

I know gym leggings are the fAsHuN I think it was fine. No one in Tesco eagle eyed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion - Tattle ruined lozza's gender reveal now Chaz will never get a decent meal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do the paps not realise if they sell the unedited pics they'd get more? Surely the DM would pay more for tit pics
Do we realise 😂 of course... Which we have done for years. We just can't be bothered right now there really isn't any money in it it's all been done

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we realise 😂 of course... Which we have done for years. We just can't be bothered right now there really isn't any money in it it's all been done
I wish we could see it through your eyes even for a moment. I mean we all know the filters are lies but to see it ! Thank you for all you do on this thread 😉

Reactions: 10
I wish we could see it through your eyes even for a moment. I mean we all know the filters are lies but to see it ! Thank you for all you do on this thread 😉
You're very welcome. I wish I could show pictures but I do what I can. Hard not to say somethings sometimes but happy to give any insight you need

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m being such a cow but these are the most recent ‘real’ pics that were published I think. There’s just no way at all these are edited to make her look bad. We all have bad angles of course but come on.
3062CCF4-F2E5-4F4E-A1C4-6061864053BE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not me, it's bloody thread boss @265 wherever he is, I just try and help and then get in a pickle 🤣
It's fine he deputised me!!! 😘Well I have done it a few times when he has been away doing whatever he does. Hanging out with Woodstock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.