Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting for lockdown to be over to let the raptors loose or are are you all married/bequeathed ladies/fellas? 😅

The food is violent surely if she can beg everything else there must be a nutritionist who wants some clout ? I find it awful as a fat person who's now less fat and doesn't even have to think about an another bleeping human it makes me mad!

I know the Mommas of our thread have said you get a baby nurse do they not tell you to sort yourself out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else waiting for lockdown to be over to let the raptors loose or are are you all married/bequeathed ladies/fellas? 😅

The food is violent surely if she can beg everything else there must be a nutritionist who wants some clout ? I find it awful as a fat person who's now less fat and doesn't even have to think about an another bleeping human it makes me mad!

I know the Mommas of our thread have said you get a baby nurse do they not tell you to sort yourself out ?
Sounds like you're going on a beard hunt as soon as old Boris & Nicola let you loose on a raptor walk my lovely 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apologies for derailing the thread my lovely Tattlers but I think we should remind ourselves of the times when our Lozza was seen in daylight with her real face but newly re-volumised boobs and narrowly avoided a puddle disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds like you're going on a beard hunt as soon as old Boris & Nicola let you loose on a raptor walk my lovely 🤣🤣😘
Oh *snap snap* absolutely! My fella of seven years left me for Wales in December so I am sharking.

( Context it was off and on and he lived North North and we are very good friends. We lived together many years ago and we haven't for years. it wasn't a pure brutal thing. It had been over long before that 😂)

Apologies for derailing the thread my lovely Tattlers but I think we should remind ourselves of the times when our Lozza was seen in daylight with her real face but newly re-volumised boobs and narrowly avoided a puddle disaster

The puddle is one of my absolute favourites

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Come on! Who is going to ask her? Just for da laffs, babes?

NOOOOO! The meals will be even sloppier than ever in a slow cooker! You’ve seen what she does to broccoli in a normal pan. Imagine it in slow cooker for 18 hours? It’ll just be green flecks sandblasted across the meat.
Come on, “guess which meat” has become the smash hit lockdown content we craved 🤣

• Haha

AH, nothing like bringing back the old classic's, so Kardashian!

However if like me you are nostalgic, this one is the ultimate classic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
AH, nothing like bringing back the old classic's, so Kardashian!

However if like me you are nostalgic, this one is the ultimate classic.

‘Panick attack’s’ Ffs. Firstly the grammar and secondly ... ‘panick’... I’d think if someone actually suffered panic attacks they’d know how to spell it.
Overdoing it on alcohol and cocaine will give you a quite uneasy and anxious feeling Lauren, didn’t you know that? Vile that she called an ambulance. And that selfie with the filters on while in hospital? !Ew reminds me why I don’t feel bad chatting about her on here

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘Panick attack’s’ Ffs. Firstly the grammar and secondly ... ‘panick’... I’d think if someone actually suffered panic attacks they’d know how to spell it.
Overdoing it on alcohol and cocaine will give you a quite uneasy and anxious feeling Lauren, didn’t you know that? Vile that she called an ambulance. And that selfie with the filters on while in hospital? !Ew reminds me why I don’t feel bad chatting about her on here
This is exactly how it works sometimes you think that poor girl and have a moment of empathy then you remember this tit or you see what she is doing and it reminds you she is an hole.

• Heart
I’m waiting for some dimwit to ask her for the recipe !
That will be the next instastory " so many of you asked me/ understand nobody/ about my homemade dinner tonight blah blah...So this is OUR LITTLE FAMILY / cringeeeee/ recipe.....

Come on! Who is going to ask her? Just for da laffs, babes?

NOOOOO! The meals will be even sloppier than ever in a slow cooker! You’ve seen what she does to broccoli in a normal pan. Imagine it in slow cooker for 18 hours? It’ll just be green flecks sandblasted across the meat.
I was thinking more healthier meals like stews etc but let’s be real, even Lozza could duck up with a slow cooker ‘slow’ being the operative word in their household

• Haha
This is exactly how it works sometimes you think that poor girl and have a moment of empathy then you remember this tit or you see what she is doing and it reminds you she is an hole.
It’s this pic. The filters, the pout, the fact she’s stuck on a tight pink low cut vest/sports bra then called an ambulance. Foul. If you really had a serious panic attack you’d be pallid, shaky, nauseous and sweating, likely bundled up in something to stop shivering. She is a disgusting attention seeking liar who had a hangover and was on a comedown. Self inflicted.
Sorry not news on here but I forgot about this story!
36A04E82-B8D8-400C-A3A3-329F30569B44.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s this pic. The filters, the pout, the fact she’s stuck on a tight pink low cut vest/sports bra then called an ambulance. Foul. If you really had a serious panic attack you’d be pallid, shaky, nauseous and sweating, likely bundled up in something to stop shivering. She is a disgusting attention seeking liar who had a hangover and was on a comedown. Self inflicted.
View attachment 442740
Oh for fucks sake! What an asshole she is! Who does that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Merci 😃🤗😘 xx

One more for today..I think Chaz is starting to send messages to show his feelings by using his althabet spaghetti 🤭 x

Back later to catch up 💖 xx

View attachment 442748
Right that’s it, Pom needs their very own thread! @Pom Bear you are a genius and a very funny one at that!!😘😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lozza pulled out all the stops for pudding..
Merci 😃🤗😘 xx

One more for today..I think Chaz is starting to send messages to show his feelings by using his althabet spaghetti 🤭 x

Back later to catch up 💖 xx

View attachment 442748
Pom if I could love you anymore it wouldn't be possible on this earth ❤❤❤❤❤ this is magnificent 😍 Love love you beautiful little thing x

View attachment 442740
This always this, when you think she is hard done by you look at this. It is absolutely bleeping horrible that someone takes this photo. I'm not a big woop woop person but I know we have nurses on this thread (and a vet 😘) imagine that is what you see when scrolling through social media or in the news. When you are even before this garbage we are living through doing your job and caring for people.

It is a bleeping joke, this should have got her as the kids say "cancelled" because this is just enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.