Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly how it works sometimes you think that poor girl and have a moment of empathy then you remember this tit or you see what she is doing and it reminds you she is an hole.
I don't suffer With panic attacks but I have had 2 in my life time. Oh my god they're terrifying, you feel like they'll never end and the more you concentrate on it the worse it gets. Lozza was just experiencing a come down and it's vile for her to waste NHS resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't suffer With panic attacks but I have had 2 in my life time. Oh my god they're terrifying, you feel like they'll never end and the more you concentrate on it the worse it gets. Lozza was just experiencing a come down and it's vile for her to waste NHS resources.
It really is I am lucky that as I got older my mental health issues got fewer but working with kids and sometimes grown ups who are so surrounded in their own skin by panic it is bleeping shocking that she trivialises it. I never liked her from the get go but this was a pivotal moment for me.

Reactions: 7
Pom if I could love you anymore it wouldn't be possible on this earth ❤❤❤❤❤ this is magnificent 😍 Love love you beautiful little thing x

This always this, when you think she is hard done by you look at this. It is absolutely bleeping horrible that someone takes this photo. I'm not a big woop woop person but I know we have nurses on this thread (and a vet 😘) imagine that is what you see when scrolling through social media or in the news. When you are even before this garbage we are living through doing your job and caring for people.

It is a bleeping joke, this should have got her as the kids say "cancelled" because this is just enough.
Honestly I think she has been half-cancelled to an extent, thankfully. In the sense that is anyone actually a proper fan of hers?! Shes never going anywhere thanks to social media but I think the last year or two, plus that BBC sting have really done it.

Random anecdote but my brother played rugby for years and he’d have club matches every Sunday and I’d go. Invariably he’d break an ankle or badly sprain a wrist and we’d have to go and sit in A and E for hours while he’s in agony. Big Loz can throw on a hot pink sports bra and call an ambulance because she has ‘ankyzyty and panick at-yacks’ :mad:

They really are. You’d be in no position to be selecting an IG filter and pouting into your camera

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly I think she has been half-cancelled to an extent, thankfully. In the sense that is anyone actually a proper fan of hers?! Shes never going anywhere thanks to social media but I think the last year or two, plus that BBC sting have really done it.

Random anecdote but my brother played rugby for years and he’d have club matches every Sunday and I’d go. Invariably he’d break an ankle or sprain a wrist and we’d have to go and sit in A and E for hours while he’s in agony. Big Loz can throw on a hot pink sports bra and call an ambulance because she has ‘ankyzyty and panick at-yacks’ :mad:

They really are. You’d be in no position to be selecting an IG filter and pouting into your camera
In my volunteering work I have taken children to A and E who are at the end of days and have had to sit for hours and yet this person jumps the queue it is an absolute joke. This is what I always remember when I question my thoughts about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Katie8ee, looks like you have the job for starting the next thread sweetheart, I know you can handle it. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Thread suggestion

Lauren Goodger #16 : Yung gel Lozza just loves Hollywood 2, Cause it shrinks her forehead, chins, @rse and skanky foo foo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In my volunteering work I have taken children to A and E who are at the end of days and have had to sit for hours and yet this person jumps the queue it is an absolute joke. This is what I always remember when I question my thoughts about her.
How lovely are you (y) ❤
this is the whole point, Lauren isn’t just ‘slightly annoying but harmless’. She’s an ignorant drain on society who often exploits the current mental health crisis and influences impressionable people to copy her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie8ee, looks like you have the job for starting the next thread sweetheart, I know you can handle it. 🤪
OMFG did you just Snoopy!!!!! *Strokes bookcase full of OG Peanuts books* I am Lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh if we going down memory lane. This one cracks me up. There’s a video of her
dancing and falling in her ass. Twice I think.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../lauren-goodger-stripper-pole-v-festival/amp/
My favourite thing was when she was awful on dancing on ice. I know that’s really mean but I remember people thinking she’d do fairly well as a young, fairly in shape yung gell (which she actually was at the time!) but that didn’t quite happen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah old Lozza stories.. I miss pre preggers Lozza, I wanna see stumbling out da club, fag in hand, wine dribbled down her dress or maybe even some 3 sizes too small pleather leggings stretching over her freshly pumped up ass. The trying to still look sexy even though she can't see one eye closed pouting of the lips. The next day photos in the daily fail then the same old stories of paper edited feet shots...
Come back Lozza get rid of mole man thumbalina, we miss you!

• Haha
How lovely are you (y) ❤
this is the whole point, Lauren isn’t just ‘slightly annoying but harmless’. She’s an ignorant drain on society who often exploits the current mental health crisis and influences impressionable people to copy her
It's not even about being a good person it's realising that other people matter. My job I don't get paid loads but I know that people matter. I did my bi yearly Facebook post last night and was quiet on here today because I was catching up with all the people who saw it and sent me messages to catch me up on their lives .My best friend says my super power is seeing the magic in people and that's always enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah old Lozza stories.. I miss pre preggers Lozza, I wanna see stumbling out da club, fag in hand, wine dribbled down her dress or maybe even some 3 sizes too small pleather leggings stretching over her freshly pumped up ass. The trying to still look sexy even though she can't see one eye closed pouting of the lips. The next day photos in the daily fail then the same old stories of paper edited feet shots...
Come back Lozza get rid of mole man thumbalina, we miss you!
so mean of me but as we have just established by remembering the ‘panic attack story’ she’s an arse. These pics are incredible. She wore that to the pub, and then stood outside chain smoking with the bouncers :ROFLMAO: our strong independent sexy young gell setting an example x

00996656-D927-4042-82AC-60F724B2F74B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
It's not even about being a good person it's realising that other people matter. My job I don't get paid loads but I know that people matter. I did my bi yearly Facebook post last night and was quiet on here today because I was catching up with all the people who saw it and sent me messages to catch me up on their lives .My best friend says my super power is seeing the magic in people and that's always enough.
Ah I love that! Lots of people are so shallow and self absorbed it’s so important to care for others. Good karma too if you believe in anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
so mean of me but as we have just established by remembering the ‘panic attack story’ she’s an arse. These pics are incredible. She wore that to the pub, and then stood outside chain smoking with the bouncers :ROFLMAO: our strong independent sexy young gell setting an example x

View attachment 442801
Well I think if I ever get out again all that will fit me is my leisure wear but mine looks more like I’ve rumbled through a lost and found box and took whatever would fit. So as comfy as it would be to go for a few drinks and a dance the bouncers would not be letting me in or lighting my fags.

Hope everyone is well this evening just caught up on the thread. She’s really smashing these dinners. Wow I’d say Nigella Lawson is shitting herself there’s a new coke loving over sexual chef on the block 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I think if I every get out again all that will fit me is my leisure wear but mine looks more like I’ve rumbled through a lost and found box and took whatever would fit. So as comfy as it would be to go for a few drinks and a dance the bouncers would not be letting me in or lighting my fags.

Hope everyone is well this evening just caught up on the thread. She’s really smashing these dinners. Wow I’d say Nigella Lawson is shitting herself there’s a new coke loving over sexual chef on the block 🤣
oh my god :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wore sleepy times leggings to town today cycled down as haven't done my laundry as have been to busy on here talking to you lot! They were fine they look like the gym leggings young folk wear (@mb1202 I apologise if your wearing gym leggings 😘😘😘)

My arse didn't look as seksi as Laurens does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.