Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha is that what it is 🤢 I couldn’t even fathom it out apart from the garlic ciabatta bread. Rank
If the poor blokes been at work all day, is that what she serves him up for his tea after she's lazed about in bed all day? Never mind wife, blimey 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Definitley a microwave lasagne, if she had actually cooked that plate of steaming poop, from scratch, she would be posting her preparation on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even the lasagne (if that’s what it is) looks sad. Sorry Loz and Odd, it’s a no from me.
And me. He will have the farts later on 🤢 with that slop, Vile
note for lozza - get off your arse and buy a cook book ffs ya lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the poor blokes been at work all day, is that what she serves him up for his tea after she's lazed about in bed all day? Never mind wife, blimey 🤢🤢
I know I don't want to feed into gender stereotypes here....but I had my child swinging off me all day. Went to the park, went food shopping. Made cakes with her. Then prepped dinner, bf came home and I went to work(I only work a few hrs a day) came home and finished dinner. Lozza did nothing all day and heated a lasagna. Imagine coming home after a hard day to that. You would accept it if you both worked etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She blatantly served him a microwave meal and told him she cooked it 🤣🤣. Probably hid the wrappers in the bin under the empty packets of pregnancy tests, charles dry nights, and crusty thongs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
#lozza needs to learn to cook, serving plates of warmed up puke
She just slopped it on the plate and it was upside down , took me a while to fathom out what the white bit was 🙈 just chucked it on the plate with no shame 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I laugh everytime you say this🤣
I just find it mad because I'm not much younger! Ok I don't have kids but if I did and my boy was in this scenario I would be raging. I mean even with my staff if one of them told me this was the scenario he was 23 she was 34 it was a lcve story of four months I would ask him what the duck he was doing.

It is bleeping chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And me. He will have the farts later on 🤢 either that slip. Vile
note for lozza - get off your arse and buy a cook book ffs ya lazy mare
He definitely will. The smell will be rotten! 🤮
I’m shocked that she knows how to turn on the microwave. Can’t imagine what the homemade lasagne would look like. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.