Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with describing her hair as a mane?? It's not that big 🤔 am I missing something? She has a grand full head of hair like but it's not that enormous 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She thinks she cousin cassie in friends flicking the mane. She will have Barry white playing next.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she left her job in the guards? She said she was going back to work but was dressed casually. Also, had a green ribbon sort of name tag around her neck....... Hmm

Reactions: 1
No she hasn't left. She was walking around Dublin 2 filming that so probably went out on her break to get her freebie. She would change her top at least for that rather than a jacket over the uniform in this weather. The lanyard is probably a freebie too :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think that Laura may not be sharing hilarys posts and stories because she knows Hilary is a bullshitter for saying she lost all the weight purely down to skipping
Fair enough if that's the case, but I think I'd still support my sister regardless

Laura has also said how she doesn't think skipping is great for joints so we will see.

Ah lads, how is she a Garda? Or even a 34 year old adult? You know she’s one of those people who is sticking out their tongue & making a peace sign in her tinder profile pics 🤣
Didn't she do a boomerang recently with her tongue out? Ew girl you're in your 30s stoooppp please just stop!

Why is she photoshopping her brother?? Filter, photoshop whatever the hell you wanna call it, it's too obvious in her latest posts of her and the brother who just turned 30!! They look terrible.

I don’t think it’s just jealousy between them, something must have happened? I wonder if Laura offered Hill some unsolicited advice about skipping and rapid weight loss??

I don’t think it’s just jealousy between them, something must have happened? I wonder if Laura offered Hill some unsolicited advice about skipping and rapid weight loss??
I think maybe it was the other way around, Hillary offered her unsolicited weight loss advice. 🤷‍♀️ Laura can't take anything but arse-licking! no pun intended

Reactions: 1
Funny how Lauras break from social
Media coincides with Hillary’s popularity grown. And they Haven’t taken a photos together in 7 months judging by that photo she put up on her story?!! Sure didn’t she sneak down the road to carlow during lockdown for Hilary a graduation? they got a photo then surely. They got one with mammy as previously shown on here. And Laura with her I’m so proud Not a well done. Bitter much?!

Reactions: 4
She’s trying to make out that she has been there done that with social media, now that Hilary is the popular one in the family. It’s very interesting that she has recently put down both skipping & social media. Jealous much Laura?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.