Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't look like any of my comfy knickers! You know the ones girls. Come on hangers and all they are that big

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beyond thirsty showing her knickers ??? What the helllll must her colleagues or superiors or family think like πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€” and then says she has bought her favourite underwear for other people as a gift !?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ratty victorias secrets knickers then, well past its best!!

'EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I WEAR THONGS'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't get over the fact she has bought knickers and thongs for her friends as a present. wat the duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Youd be hoping she at least gave a gift receipt with it 🀣
If my friend bought me a knickers for a present i would honestly disown her. This is so bleeping weird hahaha! whatever about telling your friends like oh I found the comfiest knicks ever in M&S but to actually buy it for them. NO

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you notice her shoutout to tattle at the start, warning anyone who's triggered by the mention of knickers and saying any guys watching she's not coming on to you. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think our laura is seeing someone...ie...getting the ride? Cinema the other night,lunch date yesterday....'sexy talk' ie the thong song/story yesterday

Reactions: 4
Yea, either that or she’s trying to get noticed as this gas β€˜sexy’ witch who talks about knickers & farts πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah lads, how is she a Garda? Or even a 34 year old adult? You know she’s one of those people who is sticking out their tongue & making a peace sign in her tinder profile pics 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.