Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she wore the bra as a top out in public, we’d have being told and shown if she did. I’d say she had a baggy jumper, took it off for the selfie and did her shhheexxxyyyy pose and put it back on and went back to her apartment to take more photos of herself as she was looking so shhheexxyyy today. How is it she bought her friend a drink if it’s hashtag gifted??! and exactly - as a vegan how did she get to 4pm without any sort of vegetable or fruit?! Oh laura - trying to keep up eith hills. And failing miserably. It must kill her that she’s not the famous one anymore in the Young family, that Hillary has out passed her on Instagram, that her own Instagram and this thread has become a bore! 😂 like what does she do all day?!! She hasn’t shown us in ages- I think it’s back to the suggestion box she loved that the last time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she wore the bra as a top out in public, we’d have being told and shown if she did. I’d say she had a baggy jumper, took it off for the selfie and did her shhheexxxyyyy pose and put it back on and went back to her apartment to take more photos of herself as she was looking so shhheexxyyy today. How is it she bought her friend a drink if it’s hashtag gifted??! and exactly - as a vegan how did she get to 4pm without any sort of vegetable or fruit?! Oh laura - trying to keep up eith hills. And failing miserably. It must kill her that she’s not the famous one anymore in the Young family, that Hillary has out passed her on Instagram, that her own Instagram and this thread has become a bore! 😂 like what does she do all day?!! She hasn’t shown us in ages- I think it’s back to the suggestion box she loved that the last time! 😂
I definitely think it kills her that she isn’t the “famous” one doing social media in the family anymore. I’d say she can’t stand being in second place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I definitely think it kills her that she isn’t the “famous” one doing social media in the family anymore. I’d say she can’t stand being in second place
She’s gonna have to up the ante to climb a step ahead of hils 🙈 wonder what her next fad will be?

Reactions: 1
She’s gonna have to up the ante to climb a step ahead of hils 🙈 wonder what her next fad will be?
If it wasn’t for her profession, I’d say she would have set up an only fans to really up the ante😂 it fits perfectly with her “NoT LiKe OtHeR GiRlS” vibe and it would make her different

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I expect a lovehoney collab any day now. She may or may not demonstrate effectiveness of sampled products on her IGTV

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I couldn't even see Laura being successful with an OF account. They rely on each other to promote thier accounts. Who would promote hers?

Reactions: 1
I know duck all about only fans but I’ve seen some of the girls… they all have a certain look. Although Laura is attractive in a country bean garda way, I couldn’t see her making much coin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see little sissy's story where she said her mam and Dan offered too go with her to her appointment yesterday? But no mention of the lovely Laura offering? No no,she had a fake smoothie date in the park too attend sure! The absolute stench off jealousy from our laura,her emotions must be eating her up! And obviously hils is well aware off it too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen this and I got so annoyed!! Laura you may be happy single and see a relationship as some sort of jail time but 'most' people are not staying in their relationship because they're too afraid to break up with their partners! I feel sorry for her if that's her view on the majority of relationships. That's quite sad for her. Does she not have any positive romantic relationships among her family and friends?

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Just seen this and I got so annoyed!! Laura you may be happy single and see a relationship as some sort of jail time but 'most' people are not staying in their relationship because they're too afraid to break up with their partners! I feel sorry for her if that's her view on the majority of relationships. That's quite sad for her. Does she not have any positive romantic relationships among her family and friends?
She’s not happy single though, it’s painfully obvious. To say most people in relationships don’t actually want to be in them is a ridiculous statement and is only a reflection on her and her relationships to date. I actually feel sorry for her. She’s like Siobhan O Hagan. Believes everyone in relationships are miserable and screams “I don’t want kids” at every available opportunity. Calm the duck down like, why shove it down people’s throats if you’re genuinely content

the carry on of her everytime she’s in the hair salon, she’s so cringe. Mortified anyone over 19 actually acts like that. worryingly, she thinks she’s the actual tit while doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most couples are afraid of breaking up?! what i must be one of the few in a happy relationship so!! what d fudge is her problem!!
absolutely agree with you @Boredofinfluencergram if she happened to be in a relationship i bet it be the best thing since sliced pan she is only trying to be cool or controversial.

Reactions: 9
She’s trying to make herself feel better cause she is not in a relationship, same as Siobhan. Neither of them are single by choice imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she just pretty much confirm she's starting a podcast, with the "oops" response to someone asking why is everyone releasing a pod?

What's she going to talk about like; yoga (snore), her thrice monthly period, her propensity for flatulence based on her vegan diet...?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she just pretty much confirm she's starting a podcast, with the "oops" response to someone asking why is everyone releasing a pod?

What's she going to talk about like; yoga (snore), her thrice monthly period, her propensity for flatulence based on her vegan diet...?
She did. She asked those questions to herself so she could inadvertently talk about sex and hint about her upcoming podcast… imagine being that much of a dose of shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she's so bitter. What a bitchy thing to say! Imagine being her friend or family member reading that and thinking she thinks it about you and your relationship - that you're actually miserable but too afraid to be single. What a load of bull :poop:

1 hour flat out farting into the mic would be better than listening to her talking shite about being happy single and being afraid of her mammy dying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s amazing how it’s ones that are single that think like that. Herself, Siobhan O’Hagan and Alex on Cork all spout the same tit

Reactions: 7
It’s amazing how it’s ones that are single that think like that. Herself, Siobhan O’Hagan and Alex on Cork all spout the same tit
It's so strange. I was single for years after a bad experience I was just so scared to get involved with anyone again but I never ended up bitter! If anything, having friends and family in healthy happy relationships was encouraging! to know that there are decent people out there and not everyone is going to lie and cheat and gaslight. Laura is just too bitter and twisted to actually recognise the good relationships people around her have, she doesnt want to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I need to go to spec savers because her hair and the photo she showed the hairdresser looked nothing alike. . 🤓

• Haha
So in 2 weeks she drank no wine, no tea, and 1 coffee ??? What gives her JOY 😳😳😳 ? She’s the worlds most boring vegan .. lives off beans and Califia 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.