Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't commented on Hillarys post either about her skipping rope which is just weird. How about a little support publicly? She was fine with promoting Hillary when she had less followers. Its not a good look to be so jealous of your own sisters success, regardless of if she says it was all achieved by skipping and you don't think it's good for joints. There's a big drop down off that high horse.

Reactions: 5
So strange that she is still posting to Insta but hasn't acknowledged Hilary's new skipping deal!! Even if they have fallen out you would think she would share it or comment on it knowing that it's public. Weird!!!!
Also Hilary looks great. She has transformed her body and looks amazing 👏 I do love a bit of healthy transformations without any crap diets

Reactions: 1
The jealousy is off the charts.. hilary has what laura has sought for years, a decent colab. I'm not sure how long hilary is in this influencer thing but Laura is at it 10 years and got nowhere really.

Reactions: 9
So strange that she is still posting to Insta but hasn't acknowledged Hilary's new skipping deal!! Even if they have fallen out you would think she would share it or comment on it knowing that it's public. Weird!!!!
Also Hilary looks great. She has transformed her body and looks amazing 👏 I do love a bit of healthy transformations without any crap diets
Oh she's been on a crap diet. She just wouldn't be getting skipping rope deals or slots on Ireland AM if she admitted she's basically starving herself and over exercising

Reactions: 8
Oh she's been on a crap diet. She just wouldn't be getting skipping rope deals or slots on Ireland AM if she admitted she's basically starving herself and over exercising
She did say that she started eating better and making better choices when it came to food.

Reactions: 1
Shes posted another tweet asking if people would sell their used underwear. Classy gal our Laura, I'd say sissypants will be delighted to leep a bit of distance between them online with that carry on!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her friend Barry keane (bazwahkeane) is irritating me of late. Giving out about his poor elderly dad the other day, showing himself shove food in his gob today amongst other things… I cannot warm to him?

Reactions: 2
Snap , just thought the same re Baz! What a creepy guy. Would hate to be a female working with him he says the most inappropriate things and also videos himself eating food as if he’s doing oral sex

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He's a creep, announcing on insta he's having a vasectomy 🙄 save you some money baz because no one would touch ya with a barge pole

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.