Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in 2 weeks she drank no wine, no tea, and 1 coffee ??? What gives her JOY 😳😳😳 ? She’s the worlds most boring vegan .. lives off beans and Califia 🤢
I very much doubt she had any Califa after the hissy fit she had when they sponsored another insta hun and then gave her an aul PFO email 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So in 2 weeks she drank no wine, no tea, and 1 coffee ??? What gives her JOY 😳😳😳 ? She’s the worlds most boring vegan .. lives off beans and Califia 🤢
She is still huffing with Califia after they didn’t sponsor her 😂 she also to tight to spend money, It sounds miserable

@Mooordgirl we said the same thing at the same time about Califia 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes she used to stockpile califa when it was on offer in dunnes cause it’s nearly €4 a bottle! When they turned down her offer of a collab the coffee was never mentioned again 🤣 I will admit I did but califa based on her recommendation and I love the iced mocha one but as she used to say.. Ice is CrUcIaL 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell was that tiktok. Vile. Operation turn every man off for life has stepped up a notch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest post is clearly a look how bleeping sexy I am. And only 6 people commented. . Eeekkkkk. Awkward and cringe for you. 😬 but we’ll get the low down in a few weeks of how a boy slid into her DMs after that post. . . Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest post is clearly a look how bleeping sexy I am. And only 6 people commented. . Eeekkkkk. Awkward and cringe for you. 😬 but we’ll get the low down in a few weeks of how a boy slid into her DMs after that post. . . Sure.
Oh she has just shared it in her story to garnish up more attention!! It’s up nearly 24 hours!! If she gets anymore comments it purely shows none is engaging with her page - so the fact she has to announce she has a new post up the next day is kinda embarrassing! 😂😂 eh hello people I have a post up!!!! Look at me!!!!

• Haha
Her latest photo only got 791 likes. That’s very poor considering her following count and it’s one of her “look at me”photos. Most of sissy pants photos are getting well over 1000 likes. I think Laura’s time has truly passed on social media. One to many farting, sex attention seeking posts to far.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has a want about her
Bigggg pick me vibes from majority of her content.

Not sure how or why, but insta decided to drop a Califia advert after her stories the other day, I nearly died laughing. Wrong choice insta, wrong fcking choice!!

Just seen this and I got so annoyed!! Laura you may be happy single and see a relationship as some sort of jail time but 'most' people are not staying in their relationship because they're too afraid to break up with their partners! I feel sorry for her if that's her view on the majority of relationships. That's quite sad for her. Does she not have any positive romantic relationships among her family and friends?
Ian really fucked her up 👀

Did she just pretty much confirm she's starting a podcast, with the "oops" response to someone asking why is everyone releasing a pod?
What's she going to talk about like; yoga (snore), her thrice monthly period, her propensity for flatulence based on her vegan diet...?
Don't all rush at once to hear the latest from Laurs on her daily flatulence and bestest yogi this side of the Atlantic snorecast!!

For some weird reason I think Laura already has an OF.. like all these titteh and posed photos are the dead ends that didn't make the cut. I swear she gives those vibes. Leaving youtube and getting rid of the content creating crap but lowkey is an OF user (would it be user if u create content on there??) It's a gut feeling like.

Real quick whatever happened to the 'amazingggg' lisa from zinc? she's raving about this new girl twice now, where did lisa go?! lol

Reactions: 2
She used to post real detailed reviews of products. That's why people liked her. She hasn't done anything product reviews that I can think of in forever.

The Califia thing also showed her up as not being as "real" or "authentic" as she claims. For example her fawning over Kaleigh MUA and Sian Walton products just makes me think she wants #sp or free stuff and I don't believe for one second that the products are good.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s unfair to blame the ex. It takes two to tango. Judging by her online she’s a nightmare and needs constant attention. Her online persona must be the same as her true life persona and both do not come across as very likable individuals. .

Reactions: 6
Bigggg pick me vibes from majority of her content.

Not sure how or why, but insta decided to drop a Califia advert after her stories the other day, I nearly died laughing. Wrong choice insta, wrong fcking choice!!

Ian really fucked her up 👀

Don't all rush at once to hear the latest from Laurs on her daily flatulence and bestest yogi this side of the Atlantic snorecast!!

For some weird reason I think Laura already has an OF.. like all these titteh and posed photos are the dead ends that didn't make the cut. I swear she gives those vibes. Leaving youtube and getting rid of the content creating crap but lowkey is an OF user (would it be user if u create content on there??) It's a gut feeling like.

Real quick whatever happened to the 'amazingggg' lisa from zinc? she's raving about this new girl twice now, where did lisa go?! lol
What did Ian do?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s unfair to blame the ex. It takes two to tango. Judging by her online she’s a nightmare and needs constant attention. Her online persona must be the same as her true life persona and both do not come across as very likable individuals. .
I don't know if this was directed towards me or not? As I mentioned her ex I am assuming yes? Please correct me if I'm wrong. All this said, I need to say that I did not put any blame on the man. I said he fucked her up, HER. How she perceives things is not on Ian! I think fair fucks to the man because from what she did show of him, he put up with a lotttt of her bs. Daren't think what happened behind the scenes. I don't know what her offline persona is like but there's a few people commenting who know her personally, or used to know her.. worked with her. Saltydog i believe is one and ladygodiva is another if i'm mistaken I apologise but I'm almost sure both posters have said they've worked with her at some stage in their careers.

What did Ian do?
He broke up with her, and she clearly has never gotten over it. Her hatred for others being happy and her clear longing to be in a relationship again stems imo from her previous break-up that was Ian. She blames tattle, GWS and the likes for her relationship failings but it doesn't take a feckin rocket scientist to see that's not true. Her vlogs, particularly her travel vlogs with the guy shows he was already over her bs. I don't know him personally but I think he had a somewhat lucky escape (no relationship ending comes without heartbreak on either side)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know if this was directed towards me or not? As I mentioned her ex I am assuming yes? Please correct me if I'm wrong. All this said, I need to say that I did not put any blame on the man. I said he fucked her up, HER. How she perceives things is not on Ian! I think fair fucks to the man because from what she did show of him, he put up with a lotttt of her bs. Daren't think what happened behind the scenes. I don't know what her offline persona is like but there's a few people commenting who know her personally, or used to know her.. worked with her. Saltydog i believe is one and ladygodiva is another if i'm mistaken I apologise but I'm almost sure both posters have said they've worked with her at some stage in their careers.

He broke up with her, and she clearly has never gotten over it. Her hatred for others being happy and her clear longing to be in a relationship again stems imo from her previous break-up that was Ian. She blames tattle, GWS and the likes for her relationship failings but it doesn't take a feckin rocket scientist to see that's not true. Her vlogs, particularly her travel vlogs with the guy shows he was already over her bs. I don't know him personally but I think he had a somewhat lucky escape (no relationship ending comes without heartbreak on either side)
No not at all directed at you!! All is good!! Just giving my two Pence worth and exactly like you said how she perceives things is on her not on the ex! it’s just from watching her online and then reading here it’s clear to see a certain persona!

Reactions: 1
The engagement on her most recent post I dunno whether to laugh at her or cry for her 👀🤣 she even posted it as a story several hours after she posted on her feed in an attempt to up the comments on it......... Internal cringe for you Laura

Reactions: 6
Was that a male hand I spied at the cinema stealing popcorn? Or do I need glasses 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.