Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just go get her teeth cleaned and head straight to a coffee shop?? Logic is strong in this 1..
Yeah but she’s not just any other normal girl. She’s a risk taker. I thought she said she’s really wants to like coffee?! Implying she didn’t get one?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think Baz got the ride finally last night from his follower? Very very creepy photos

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is Laura still an influencer or youtuber? She doesn't do any videos anymore does she? What's the point of her now?

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking about this thread, and wondering why I hadn't read any Laura news in a while. I thought a new thread had been started that I missed.
Is she not up to anything any more

Reactions: 2
She said a while ago that she had taken a break from social media and she was loving life. This was coming from the girl who spoke openly about sex farts periods and everything inbetween because she’s not just a normal girl, she’s a cool different girl that has boys sliding into her DMs constantly. Her break from social media coincided with hilarys popularity taken off. I won’t say it was a break from social media because of mental health and a privacy issue, it was a scorned sister who was becoming the green eyed monster and couldn’t cope with people asking why she wasn’t complimenting or supporting Hilary publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lovely neighbourinos she has
View attachment 682455

Very active on Twitter .. I miss her on stories
Guess what Laura, people dont have to be nice or civil to you. For all you know he could be friends with the leaf blower guy or the parent of the child who’s crying annoyed you 😐 But yet THEY are ignorant fucks. Piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.