Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe he still has it on his LinkedIn! 🤯
I know!! Thats how I knew it was him after he had hr worked for the police and then left in 2016 and had the most random jobs until his glittering career that he beholds now 😄😄

By the way guys did you know Laura was not a jar of Nutella? 😆😆😆😆😆😆 no huni you a weak wife who stands beside perverted policemen who pester young lost girls whilst holding down a safeguarding jobs but in your spare time also like to offload pictures onto your slimming account for even darker perves to click one button and save it to their computer. Love one of the Karen's you declare your amusement too xx

Reactions: 8

Cocoapops

Anyone else feel the little girl is becoming a bit of a performer for ‘the gram’? Lots of the clips look like she’s waiting for some sort of instruction being told to do certain things...

Every time I see her boring posts i just cant stop thinking about the dressing as a orthodox Jewish woman 😂😂 it is so true!!

What a bizzare woman. Look at me on a pretend horse made for children to see it on here's me a few days after a baby passing through my vajaj, look at me I'm an actual super woman!! I would love to see the behind the scenes where her child is left on the other horse unattended whilst her husband pushes her up on it 😂 what a mess. All for the gram though. Look rich, people like me!

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
Wow really shocked at that news, although it was 4 years ago so I’m sure they’ve long moved past it
Id never be able to move past it. This is abusing a position of trust - it’s not just a simple fuck up

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
She really needs to get over herself! It's easy when Ada doesn't move so you can leave her while you tend to Evelyn!

Call me old fashioned but 7.30am nursery start for Evelyn is fair enough when you're working but why put yourself under pressure to have her there that early when you're off, just so you can be smug??

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I’m so sick of seeing pictures of that kid on her potty/ half naked in the bath when both her and her husbands profile are public! Her partner posted one today and I replied saying he was irresponsible for sharing a pic of her on the potty considering his profile isn’t private! I reported it but he’s taken it down now! So odd to post that for your 10k followers to see...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
She really does lead such a dull life. Same meals week in week out. The only treat is a single finger of twirl or a bloody ripple. What an absolute dullard. No wonder Richdadwhoperves was tapping up some pissed up girls!

• Haha

Mavismcfield

I thought the same, I find her a little irritating but generally inoffensive but the naked pictures blow my mind, she works for the police as well so you would think she would know where those pictures could end up.
You wouldn't put your own naked pics up of pics of you on the toilet so why your child's?!

Thecatgotthecream

Those eyelashes are the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. They actually make her eyes close. It wouldn’t look so bad if she wore the amount of makeup needed to make them blend in a bit but she dresses like she’s 60 and has eyelashes of a 16 year old. Maybe Rich likes them actually 😂

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
I unfollowed a while ago. Let me guess - still having the same old meals ( Richs spag bol, tagliatelle, seabass, spicentice shite) every week and generally being an uptight control freak?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure her role she has in the police force is in safeguarding too. She can’t be very good at her job if she thinks it’s acceptable posting near naked photos of her almost 2 year old to the public.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I wonder if asda know they’ve been working with someone sacked from the police for conduct.....

• Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
She's crazy. She's ill surely she can take a week off. Has to point out she has been 100% on plan doesn't she, can't be anything less than perfect.

Also not liking the 'I could feed a nursery' comment. She 'boasts' about breastfeeding in my opinion and it gets on my nerves.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Imagine losing all that weight (and harping on about it at every opportunity) to then have such blah non style, what a waste! Even her hair is just meh. Bet she’s a total bore.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
A bottomless brunch that she needs carrying home from every single time because she half starves herself to stay slim. She's so stuck in the 00's.