Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I always wonder with couples who constantly tell the world how amazing their partners are how content they actually are. She does it all the time with Rich

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Oh she definitely loves herself, you only have to look at how many pictures she posts of herself in her underwear to come to that conclusion!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Not gonna lie and I don’t care if this is below the belt….

Both of her kids look like absolute Madams and you just KNOW they’re gonna be spoilt as hell. They just have that look. 👀

Id never be able to move past it. This is abusing a position of trust - it’s not just a simple fuck up
Moved past it? How can you move past that your hubby to be was sacked because of abuse of power with young girls as a police man? Come on, police get away with ALOT. It has to be BAD and PROVEN for them to straight sack them both. No desk duties, no degrade of their roles just plain sacking!! His good pay, career progression, job stability and PENSION BOOM gone. How many times would you have to explain why he doesn't work for the police to your family and friends and new people? She says all the time how small of a place it is they live. Everyone will know. There's things you move past and there are things that are just not possible and this is one of them. I know you said you aren't justifying his behaviour but your comment raised an eyebrow and I just don't buy that you personally would honestly move on or feel anyone could.

• Heart

MrsA

I know they were having a good night but the faces they were pulling on the photos remind me of ones I post on snapchat when I’ve had a few and swiftly delete when I’m sober.

I would also find it innapropriate if my husband was practically licking my sisters face. I’m such a party pooper.

• Haha

Instagrime

Her stories ranting about the people reporting her posts and “Karen”... literally blow my mind. “She hasn’t consented to me posting her naked legs” With 😂😂 emojis. Well actually hun, she hasn’t consented to anything at all being posted to 63,000 strangers on the internet. Then ranting about people who have a problem with her posting naked photos of her kids online shouldn’t be allowed social media... Wtaf. She’s warped in the head.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think I have more respect for the people who do these weight loss accounts purely for the money/adverts. Apart from a spicetice code and a couple of trips with asda what does she get out of putting her naked kids and near naked own body on Instagram?! It just shows how vain and narcissistic she is. It’s purely for adulation and ego.

Why on earth do her and her sister think its OK to share picture of kids naked in the bath to tens of thousands of people on the Internet. To think she works in safeguarding. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Do better laura you absolute cunt.

• Angry

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Has she seriously taken a few days old baby into a shopping centre in the midst of a pandemic?! I may be over the top but I’ve not taken my 19 week old anywhere indoors bar the local coop a couple of times when I was desperate.

• Angry

Thecatgotthecream

She is absolutely OBSESSED with how she looks isn’t she? She’s just posted that picture boasting about being in her pre pregnancy jeans 🙄 who cares!!!!! Just waiting for ‘Rich’ to repost with a flame on his stories saying how hot she is.

• Haha

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
That's right Emily film your daughters sports day race and put it on Instagram. For all she knows there could be looked after children or other situations don't need their faces on Instagram. Thought she was a police officer? Her safeguard training needs updating

• Angry

MrsA

Am I the only one who finds it inappropriate to say “when you’re only 4 and manage to pull a 9 year old”

Also, date night consisted of a meal with the family where they didn’t sit next to their husbands 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8