Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This woman is an actual freak. She knows the pictures she posts of her kids in the bath are being reported and she's just put another one up and made zero effort to block out the child's privates. She really is starting to annoy the f*** out of me now. She works in safeguarding the daft cow. More assed about her diet than her kids safety. Makes me sick. More assed about likes and everyone knowing how thin she is than actually being a mother. Ugly ugly person.

Reactions: 7

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I’m a weird prude! But I just don’t get why she posts those photos from bed like the one she’s posted this morning where she is clearly naked or at least naked on the top half! Although you can’t see anything, why do we need to know she sleeps without pjs on?!

Beckyboo85

It’s the knee bend at every opportunity that gets me. Lighten up a little and just be natural!
Anniversary today - cue endless posts about her (not so) perfect husband x

• Sick
  • Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
She really is as dull as dish water. She’s more bothered about comparison pics than anything else and there’s something not quite right about the husband to
Yep! It’s a constant - ‘LOOK HOW HAPPY WE ARE!!!!‘ ...If they really were they wouldn’t need to spend so much time trying to convince the world!

Pig4life

Crying at richdadwhoperves 😂

Also feel sorry for her sister who also has a weight loss insta and seems to be struggling with slow weigh loss lately

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Yeah it’s very dull. Same meals on repeat every week, when she’s on maternity leave I imagine she’ll have overnight oats and an omelette with salad all the time too like last time!

Thecatgotthecream

So proud of herself for choosing that salad isn’t she. It looks completely bland and boring (Suppose it matches her personality!!)! May as well stay at home if you’re going to eat that!!!

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
How are 800 people still liking the same photo that's been used over and over again. Absolute snoresville

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m sure when this was discussed before we figured out he proposed in between committing the offence and then being sacked. Presumably to try and keep her.

She’s such a sad act contuining to worship the ground he walks out and making out he’s a god. Remember her saying she’d never love her child as much as she loves him.

• Sick

Uhhmazing

I’m not sure if you know guys but she’s going to New York…I know she’s kept it pretty quiet mind 👀

It was the intense spreadsheet schedule for me!!

You do have to really research to get the most out of NY, especially food places but the hour by hour itinerary is unnecessary 😂😂

Have a nice trip with The Fun Sponge Rich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mancnet

VIP Member
I really will never understand all these people who literally bare all to a massive number of strangers. Do they get some sort of kick out of it?! It’s such fascinating behaviour. But I would definitely expect more from a police officer.

• Heart
Scuppers the perfect family image 😳
For sure!!! Explains alot about their fake life they like to advertise 😆😆 she was married when she met him and he likes to try his luck on the job with young girls and they both think its OK to throw images of their kids naked over Instagram.

MrsA

Did anyone see this pic posted on her stories about 6 hours ago? I’ve covered the lady and her children’s faces but if you saw the original she doesn’t look too impressed that they are on the photo which I imagine she would vaguely see as it’s a selfie. Why couldn’t they crop the photo before uploading or at least cover their faces? For someone who deals with safeguarding how does she know that this woman wouldn’t want her whereabouts to be kept private?!

Attachments

• Heart

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Just looked at her food diaries she's posted, she's not following the breastfeeding plan & having her additional healthy extras. She's so unbelievably obsessed with her scales it's not healthy for people who follow her!

HeyLetsGo

Haha sounds familiar!! 🤭🤭 she has said previously she was following the bf plan & also followed the pregnancy plan but I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking shit about that aswell as she's clearly just focused on the number on the scales, even when she was pregnant.
She’s probably gutted she didn’t just lose those 9lbs in her first week back on plan, I bet that’s what she was aiming for.

• Haha