Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds it inappropriate to say “when you’re only 4 and manage to pull a 9 year old”
Nope. I hate crap like this. 'Oh what a heartbreaker' when a child is 9 months old. Or if 2 kids of the opposite sex are friends the whole oh boyfriend/girlfriend nonsense.

Lets stop sexualising kids!!!

Reactions: 7

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She’s not even that old though, how does she not have any style! She’s just your stereotypical fictional “mum” who you’d write a mumsy book about. Fuck me she’s so boring but she’ll think she’s “not your average mum” in her slapper heels off out for a “night on the town” and a glass of Prosecco with the girls 😂

Instagrime

I think the one of both of them has now been removed but there’s still 2 up of a newborn baby, naked, in the bath with stupid emojis covering her. Safeguarding issues aside, why would anyone think it’s fair or acceptable for a bunch of strangers to see your child’s naked body when they have no comprehension of how those photos could be used, who they could be saved by. As a parent your role is to protect, not violate. Sorry, I just feel so strongly about this. Utterly shameful behaviour and makes me feel sick

• Sad

Maz1930

I’ve been thinking the exact same, they have the same food all the time. And it’s the only meal she posts plus transformation from each pregnancy. I would love to see if she eats anything else during the day or anything of an evening. I do think she’s very obsessed with not gaining much weight this time and she will loose that weight she has gained no doubt when the baby is born.
I’ve followed her for years and seriously the posts are exact every week it’s the same dinner it’s like every week the eat the same on the same day of the week.
I think it’s good She’s not gained as much but by god do you know it constant posts comparing the two pregnancies.. no two pregnancies are ever the same ... we get it ... you haven’t gained 7 stone .... get over it 😐

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Imagine your life being so shit you need to post stuff like this on social media to a bunch of strangers just to feel good about yourself. Weird.

Mavismcfield

Yet another story of her naked children… the fact she works in safeguarding and regularly does this blows my mind.

• Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’ve always thought this is all this gushing happiness is a front. Clearly something went wrong in her first marriage and I reckon she then latched onto Rich who was hanging round like a lap dog and decided he was her best bet to get the perfect family life she wanted. Fine if she’s happy but they do seem to lead such a dull life and she really has nothing to brag or be smug about.

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
Can you imagine a night out with her. For years she’d have banged on about SW and all her syns and how she would draw a line in the morning. Now she will be a fitness expert, talking about her macros and her gym routine. Maybe that’s why she always goes to bottomless things - her mates need that amount of booze to get them through spending time with little miss perfect 😂

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Probably one of the most boring women on the planet.

She’s in her 30’s but looks like a middle aged woman and dresses like Miss Honey with absolutely zero style. The most exciting thing in her life is going for a bottomless brunch with the girls on a Saturday and then two weeks abroad with her pervy hubby (she’s definitely the sort of person to refer to their husband as hubby). She’s just so BLAND!!! Even her children are always dressed boring and bland.

I feel sorry for her. Imagine being in the police force and everyone knowing that your husband was kicked out and in the papers for it. I think this is where the obsessive need to be noticed comes from. its all diverted go weight control. i feel sorry for her. she's lost in a vicious cycle in my opinion

HereForTheLols_

Passed her inspectors exam. Wtf
Laura must have a very bizarre sense of what is right and wrong if she has passed her inspectors exams but also is fine with posting the types of pics she does and is also sympathetic to her husband who was basically sacked from the police for being inappropriate with young female victims.

Can anyone rationalise this for me, please?

Mancnet

VIP Member
Seriously how much can she bleat on about that bloody spaghetti bolognese. Every sodding week. It’s spag bol. Everyone makes it. Super Rich didn’t invent it!!

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING - child abuse (please don't read if affected by these issues)

it wasn't that long ago that a picture of Amanda Leavesley's 6 month old baby was screen shot off her profile, edited to make the lips pouty and eyelashes added then uploaded to a paedophile website. The baby is fully clothed and laying on her tummy on the floor. Nothing untoward about the photo whatsoever. The comments from the men on the website implying what they would like to do to her were disgusting. What do Laura and all the other ones that upload half naked pictures of their kids think happens with their photos? Keep them private if you feel like you have to take photos of them half naked ffs!

• Wow

Pig4life

What the hell is wrong with these people?! Richdadwhopervs has posted a photo of their child taking their knickers off in the coroner of the room. Is it just me or is this inviting paedos to perv on their child. WHY THE HELL WHO YOU PUT THIS ON THE INTERNET

• Wow
  • Angry

Fanaff

VIP Member
She is such a cringe. Appears to starve/exercise all week so she can go out on a Saturday to get hammered at brunch whilst taking a load of embarrassing pics. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Whilst no one can deny that she’s done well on Slimming World - her whole life revolves around it and that is unhealthy in my opinion. She eats the same things day in, day out - the only thing that changes is the evening meals. She’s always banging on about on plan/off plan and treat days and whatnot. It’s no way to live. Slimming world has worked for a lot of people, I get that, but for some it’s a really unhealthy obsession.

“I finally made it into the SW magazine - Mum, Dad - I’ve made it in life”. Sad really.