Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymummy

Chatty Member

Was years ago now but I think they were together when it happened
That article was written a month before their wedding so yep definitely happened when they were together…. How could you?

Hi welcome to our wedding, you may have read a month ago Richard got sacked for comments and behaviour to 18/19 year old girls but it’s all fine we are really happy, please help yourself to champagne 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot view her or PC Perve the same. I just laugh every time she posts an over the top I am having the best time ever in my perfect life. Its all too cringe. I actually now feel sorry for her rather than being annoyed as her weight issues are so related to her husband.

Instagrime

What the hell is wrong with this woman. It’s not enough to plaster her own vagina on the internet to over 60K followers, now she’s put both her naked children on there. And she works for the Police. In safeguarding. Jesus Christ, stop the world, I want to get off

• Angry
Can't stand her. The constant comparison pictures from her last pregnancy to another.... what's the point of it? She really had got a strange relationship with food.

Perfectpinkie

Not putting any pressure on myself, only 11lb to lose until I get back to my pre pregnancy weight, but i am going to brag that I’m back in my size 10 skirt anyway. No pressure, only that 11lb to loose, did I mention that I only gave birth 3 weeks ago??

omg seriously going to have to unfollow soon, she’s driving me crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Heretoread19

The rant... is she honestly that stupid that she isn’t aware of the dark web and how many people would like those pictures? Her job is in safeguarding!
Stories I have heard from one of my friends in a similar job are not pleasant!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Taking tips from Gemma and her disordered eating/over exercising.
This is incredibly shallow (I’m in the right place I hope!) but imagine working so hard to have a banging body and dressing like you’re a Middle Aged housewife from the early 90s. Her brunch outfits are just awful!

• Haha

Youarewelcome

I never had much of an opinion of her, but then when she was heavily pregnant and made several comments about how she’d never love her daughter more than she loves her husband I decided she was nuts. Then when she did sleep training (cry it out) when her daughter was 4 months old I realised she’s evil. I don’t think she has a maternal bone in her body, her whole weight loss journey has been to keep her husband happy and her daughter is an accessory.

• Wow

Instagrime

God his last story about not asking Ada permission before he changed her nappy 🙄
1) You clearly don’t ask permission for anything seeing as you got sacked for inappropriately touching and behaviour whilst in a position of power (which you abused) around young teenage girls
2) You’ve totally missed the point that you didn’t post Ada’s nappy change all over IG for strangers to see

These 2 are insufferable!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

notokhun

Chatty Member
When she posts about how lucky she is to have her husband it makes me cringe.
Let's just ignore the fact he was dismissed from the police.

• Wow
  • Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
Sharing her child's school award, ok you're proud we get it.
But by leaving the headteachers name visible you're showing 60k strangers where your child goes to school. Googling that headteacher will bring up the school in seconds.

They both really need to look at safeguarding their children.
*as does half of the insta mum crew

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
That ad for iconic is shocking. The way she rubs it into her skin, the angle of the camera.... so bad! Why do these companies insist on using these people??! Such poor quality!

Maz1930

11lb to loose until I get back to my pre pregnancy weight but I’m not putting any pressure on myself, just 11lb to loose, yip 11lb to go , no pressure just that 11lb that I mentioned 🙄 no pressure right 😏😂😂😂

• Haha

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
The fact that she uses a picture after she has just given birth as a before picture is hilarious too.

I unfollowed a while ago and occasionally have a look and she is literally the biggest bore on Instagram. We get it. You lost weight to keep your perv of a husband happy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9