Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
First time commenting on this thread... normally on the fopps one

her post she did last night about being honest and finding it hard I get all that but she said that the oldest daughter has been at grandparents and nursery. Now I don’t have an issue with the nursery element they are open still during this lockdown and you pay in advance so yes still use what you have paid for. HOWEVER why is she still going to grandparents for childcare. Laura isn’t at work so it’s not like they can use the we use grandparents for childcare while we work etc.

my parents and my ex’s parents would love to see my son... but we are in a lockdown he goes to nursery full time and therefore they can’t see him until we are post this lockdown. Prior to that we were tier 2 so they haven’t seen him since September 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsB456

I’ve complained about her to ASA as I’m sick of her shitty spicentice ads without declaring they are an ad. She winds me up so much, I’ve had to unfollow her and her husband. Both as cringe as each other, honestly feel like the way she acts is stuck 5 years ago

Mancnet

VIP Member
She's probably in a panic as to what he's up to while he's away given his previous indiscretions!!

• Haha

Beckyboo85

Post this morning is odd. Asking her family if she suits her jeans - and the way she and her Dad refer to each other as babes?? Is it just me or is that a little bit strange! X

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Sorry if this is old news. I’d been wondering how they’d met through work if Mrs H has never mentioned a career at Virgin. Could this be?

This must’ve caused some frosty conversations in the Hall household...
Wow what a scumbag! I always thought he came across quite effeminate but clearly he’s a sleaze. No one’s perfect and everyone has done things they regret but if I was her I wouldn’t want my life broadcast to thousands of people on Instagram when her husband has skeletons like this in his closet, especially as she’s still in the Police Force. Although if she came off Instagram how would she show thousands of strangers photos of her naked children or how thin she is? 🤣

Mavismcfield

Her portions are so tiny, I always want to comment about massive plate tiny portion. She’s obviously very obsessed but she wouldn’t have had to do all this if she hadn’t eaten like an absolute glutton while she was pregnant. No one eating a normal amount would ever gain that much. Fair enough if she wanted to “enjoy” her pregnancy but that kind of yoyo ing is so unhealthy! I find her constant reposting of the same transformations so boring and find her very patronising.

Imagine your whole life revolving around a number on the scale not the fact you’ve got a gorgeous new baby. She’s obsessed,eats next to nothing and when she does it it’s the same meals over and over.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think she is just generally a dull person. Same food, same pictures, same fawning over her husband every single week without fail. Once baby is born we’ll be treated to those hideous bikini ones from her honeymoon as her “inspiration”.

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I just cannot view her or PC Perve the same. I just laugh every time she posts an over the top I am having the best time ever in my perfect life. Its all too cringe. I actually now feel sorry for her rather than being annoyed as her weight issues are so related to her husband.
Same!! Everytime I see his face now I’m just like - CREEP 😩

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
The first time she posted the transformation pic with the orange underwear she said how she had changed her mind a million times about posting it as she was nervous....

Shes posted it another 10 times since. Go figure. Full of shit.

• Haha
I'd thought that before, I always wondered which job they had met at, she only ever mentioned them working together and being friends, nothing about where they worked together. I think shes quite high in the ranks (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so assuming shes been there quite some time...
Omg it is him!!!! I googled his name and what Yorkshire police and the article came up and underneath was his linked in. The article was in 2016 and he left the police in 2016 and had random jobs as landlord private letting, postman lol!! It is 100%%%%%% him!! Explains why he cooks cleans and serves sergeant shit at her job. 😃😃😃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
D

Deleted member

Yeah actually Any’s photos do look a lot better. I honestly think Laura posted the unflattering photos on purpose and now has on her stories about people taking negative opinions elsewhere, but that’s just drawing attention to it surely? She has done well to lose so much weight but man if she was chocolate she would eat herself now!
Agreed. And speaking of ill fitting wedding dresses,so was hers cos she lost too much weight and it was baggy 🙃

eye_rolling_always

I hate how it's the parents who want to have the second child close in age to the first... yet they push the potty training into the first as they don't want "two in nappies". Evelyn isn't even 2 yet (soon I know) but if you have to bribe her to sit on it she obviously isn't ready.

Just my two pence. My baby turns 2 in June and we haven't even brought the potty out of storage to try.

• Heart