Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend with a child a year or so older than her youngest. He isn’t part of the overnight stay custody arrangements she has with her ex. I have no issues with a father doing actual joint parenting. I wonder who’s having the better week though - her or the kids?

Reactions: 1
It’s something that loads of divorced people do - I’m no fan of Laura but why should she sit at home and mope if she has the time and money not to? She’s going to have to get used to not seeing her kids for large chunks of time if she’s no longer with their dad.
She'd be hardly sitting around moping at home! She lives in London. There's plenty to do in the city even if you have her very vapid interests.

She'd be hardly sitting around moping at home! She lives in London. There's plenty to do in the city even if you have her very vapid interests.
She went away every single school holiday without fail when she was married - I can’t imagine her not doing that when her kids are having a week with their dad?

Reactions: 3
She went away every single school holiday without fail when she was married - I can’t imagine her not doing that when her kids are having a week with their dad?
Sure, she went away with her kids every school holiday without fail. If I were her I'd have saved the romantic getaway with the new guy for during term-time and perhaps split the half-term break with the ex. But each to her own I guess. Laura and I have very different priorities in lots of areas of life ;) :LOL:

Good for her. If I had 4 kids with their dad, I'd take the chance to go on trips away too.
Wouldn't it be great to have the money to do it!

Reactions: 4
The brief : to find the most expensive, utterly hideous designer après boot.

Laura : Don’t worry, I got you covered.

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen an item of footwear I hate more. Some people are stupid enough to buy literally anything as long as it’s got a big old Chanel sign on it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen an item of footwear I hate more. Some people are stupid enough to buy literally anything as long as it’s got a big old Chanel sign on it.
Pretty apt boots for a sheep like Laura!

Utterly revolting! Right up there with those hideous abattoir white boots she had a while back. Did she not recently acquire (yet another) pair of moon boots?

Did she ever do her 40 questions for turning 40 or is she just forgetting that and doing this ski q&a instead?

Utterly revolting! Right up there with those hideous abattoir white boots she had a while back. Did she not recently acquire (yet another) pair of moon boots?

Did she ever do her 40 questions for turning 40 or is she just forgetting that and doing this ski q&a instead?
She probably didn't like the questions so chose to ignore them

Reactions: 3
This was on the Bloomberg news today - isn’t that her husband? If so, he’s filthy rich
£200-£300mn AUM is actually pretty small for a HF. That doesn't mean he owns that money, BTW - that is just what he is investing. He'll only be making £1/2mn or so on that capital , and that is if his fund performs well

Reactions: 5
I guess it explains the not working at the moment. He must be on garden leave while he sets up the business?
£200-£300mn AUM is actually pretty small for a HF. That doesn't mean he owns that money, BTW - that is just what he is investing. He'll only be making £1/2mn or so on that capital , and that is if his fund performs well

Reactions: 2
Must admit I don’t get hedge funds. Has that money basically been given to him by ppl to invest in their behalf??

Reactions: 1