Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh that stupid sweater was probably #kindlygifted, along with the rest of the stay. I wonder when she will answer her 40 questions? Or maybe she never will, as the majority of them will have been asking her who she went to Paris with 😂

Reactions: 5
Tbh that stupid sweater was probably #kindlygifted, along with the rest of the stay. I wonder when she will answer her 40 questions? Or maybe she never will, as the majority of them will have been asking her who she went to Paris with 😂
Exactly. I love how she did the children’s 1/2 an hour and the next shot was luggage packed in the back of a black cab. Byeeee 👋

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I love how she did the children’s 1/2 an hour and the next shot was luggage packed in the back of a black cab. Byeeee 👋
I found that so sad, but so predictable. As a parent, I would rather spend my birthday with my kids than anyone else in the world, as would most parents, I think. She continues to use her kids as convenient props and then jets off without them at every opportunity.

Reactions: 4
Its probably their dads turn to have them for half term.
I’m sure most divorced parents would arrange it so they spent their birthday weekend as the one with their kids. My kids would never forgive me if we didn’t celebrate together. Just awful, selfish parenting. And there’s no way the Ritz would comp her a stay.
---
I bet she took them skiing after Christmas so she got to have 1/2 term child free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think they’re together and she’s loving this attention, sorry. I do…she’s prob winding you up for the views

Reactions: 6
I think they’re together and she’s loving this attention, sorry. I do…she’s prob winding you up for the views
Yep I agree. Same as all the she’s pregnant chatter. We’ll probably be accused of being Laura now we disagree with the narrative. Like last time I said I didn’t agree she was pregnant 🤣

Reactions: 2
Well whoever she's with in Courcheval, it ain't Mark, cos he was dropping off the kids at half term camp this morning in London, so...

It's official: they have definitely split. She has been whisked off to the Ritz and now the Alps with her new guy.

Yep I agree. Same as all the she’s pregnant chatter. We’ll probably be accused of being Laura now we disagree with the narrative. Like last time I said I didn’t agree she was pregnant 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well whoever she's with in Courcheval, it ain't Mark, cos he was dropping off the kids at half term camp this morning in London, so...

It's official: they have definitely split. She has been whisked off to the Ritz and now the Alps with her new guy.
She’s so vacuous and all about the content, i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her travel partner, for both trips, was a paid photographer, rather than a new rich love interest.

Reactions: 8
She's definitely with some one rich. She took nearly £10k's worth of Chanel handbags to Paris

• Wow
She’s so vacuous and all about the content, i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her travel partner, for both trips, was a paid photographer, rather than a new rich love interest.
Much as I agree about her vacuity and general obsession with content, even Laura wouldn't spend her 40th bday and Valentine's day apart from her children with a photographer, surely? Plus sounds like the Ritz wasn't booked by her. Kids looked miserable this morning according to my source.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s the throes and excitement of new love (I’m being kind here) but I feel bad for the kids. I’m a parent, I get the need to spend some time away sometimes but this is on a different level.

She's definitely with some one rich. She took nearly £10k's worth of Chanel handbags to Paris
And some! One of those would be about £7-8k! I think she’s always had loads of Chanel though!

Reactions: 3