Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the new love interest, if in fact there is one, is a sugar momma!? There was that odd photo a while back, of her holding hands across a restaurant table, with what looked like a woman’s hand. Maybe she’s a late in life lesbian 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe the new love interest, if in fact there is one, is a sugar momma!? There was that odd photo a while back, of her holding hands across a restaurant table, with what looked like a woman’s hand. Maybe she’s a late in life lesbian 🤣
How funny! You never know! Someone on here said a very rich man though?

Reactions: 1
It would at least make her a bit more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she allude to something like that a few months ago?? I’m sure around new year she said something cryptic about being out of her comfort zone last year.

• Wow
Maybe it’s the throes and excitement of new love (I’m being kind here) but I feel bad for the kids. I’m a parent, I get the need to spend some time away sometimes but this is on a different level.
I didn’t think it was that unusual for divorced parents to alternate half term weeks with their kids?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she allude to something like that a few months ago?? I’m sure around new year she said something cryptic about being out of her comfort zone last year.
She did…and the hand holding photo over a candle light dinner, was a bit odd.

Laura is completely basic. Just look at the jewellery she wears and the bags she uses. I'm sorry I just don't buy that she would be in a lesbian relationship, even if she wanted to be! She is totally bland and conformist. She is all about the VCA and Cartier bracelets, LV monogram and Chanel. She is a sheep and just copies what she sees other rich women wearing and doing.

Who in their right mind picks half term week to go skiing in the French Alps unless they have to because of their kids? It's the busiest and most expensive week of the season, bar xmas and new year. Cost is probably not even a consideration, but I would personally avoid this week like the plague as it's way too busy. But I suppose it was Mark's week with the kids and conveniently she could be away with the new man for valentine's day.

Last edited:
I didn’t think it was that unusual for divorced parents to alternate half term weeks with their kids?
Did she not go away without them over Christmas holidays? Maybe I got confused.
---
Someone on her comments posted that she was
always being seen with the same, new man. (edited
for typo)

She’s just posted “his and hers” cocktails. We know Marks at home with the children. So that’s confirmed they have split up and she’s away with her new man

Well whoever she's with in Courcheval, it ain't Mark, cos he was dropping off the kids at half term camp this morning in London, so...

It's official: they have definitely split. She has been whisked off to the Ritz and now the Alps with her new guy.
Maybe she’s just with friends tho?
I’m happily married and I’m celebrating a bday soon but I’ll do a lunch with friends only and a dinner with my husband, he doesn’t need to be at everything
---
How does that mean she's away with some one rich? She already owns those bags.
She’s also earning loads doing what she’s doing. Look I dislike the woman too but I think she’s good at playing this game

Well she has just answered on
I’m happily married and I’m celebrating a bday soon but I’ll do a lunch with friends only and a dinner with my husband, he doesn’t need to be at everything
---

She’s also earning loads doing what she’s doing. Look I dislike the woman too but I think she’s good at playing this game
The writing’s on the wall here. I admit I was not totally convinced about the split until this trip. I’m sorry but no one goes on that kind of romantic holiday with friends or a photographer for their flipping 40th birthday or spends Valentine’s Day with another man who isn’t their husband. I really don’t know how much more obvious it can be!

Reactions: 7
It’s really sad. Surely after child 3 they maybe had an inkling it wasn’t working - did she/they just stick in there to get a boy? What an upheaval moving must’ve been - not like she travels light!

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad. Surely after child 3 they maybe had an inkling it wasn’t working - did she/they just stick in there to get a boy? What an upheaval moving must’ve been - not like she travels light!
Given the speed of this new relationship I wonder if she left him for someone wealthier else.
---
There was that odd photo a while back, of her holding hands across a restaurant table, with what looked like a woman’s hand.
It was a handshake in the picture rather than a handhold.

Last edited:
Well she also lies a lot so they could probably both be drinks she’s ordered and made up a caption.

Reactions: 1
She’s just posted “his and hers” cocktails. We know Marks at home with the children. So that’s confirmed they have split up and she’s away with her new man
100% if she’s with her husband where are the children? There are two drinks one is a man’s drink. Obviously with somebody new. I wonder who instigated the divorce? Pretty obvious she found somebody richer who can buy property and keep her on Chanel not just rent in the dodgy part of Fulham.

100% if she’s with her husband where are the children? There are two drinks one is a man’s drink. Obviously with somebody new. I wonder who instigated the divorce? Pretty obvious she found somebody richer who can buy property and keep her on Chanel not just rent in the dodgy part of Fulham.
people keep saying dodgy part of Fulham but I bet to rent a house big enough to house all those kids would be £10k plus a month so I’m not sure how dodgy many parts of London are anymore when you are talking that sort of money…

---

A lunch or dinner with friends is one thing (and she did that last week) but a holiday without your young children during their one week school holiday is something not many parents could - or would want - to do. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation but she’s certainly manipulating her followers into thinking all is happy on the home front. The messaging behind her posts is as fake as her lips.

Reactions: 4
a holiday without your young children during their one week school holiday is something not many parents could - or would want - to do.
It’s something that loads of divorced people do - I’m no fan of Laura but why should she sit at home and mope if she has the time and money not to? She’s going to have to get used to not seeing her kids for large chunks of time if she’s no longer with their dad.

I get the feeling there would be far less criticism of time away from her children were she a man, not least because of the way some people have canonised her ex for - gasp - doing the school run and a food shop.

Reactions: 15