Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£2500 for her latest dress!!! £6k for the Chanel bag!! 🤪🤪🤪
Convinced this holiday is an undeclared ad. She’s posting the same hashtags on all her stories.

Reactions: 6
£2500 for her latest dress!!! £6k for the Chanel bag!! 🤪🤪🤪
Convinced this holiday is an undeclared ad. She’s posting the same hashtags on all her stories.
No doubt about that. She’s always shared the location after the trip but this time every story is tagged. Cheeky cow

Reactions: 4
She was using the hashtag “imafan” alongside the hotel name in all of her stories - but not her posts. She has definitely had it all comped, or partially, and absolutely should be declaring it an ad!!!
---
Also - she’s had her lips done right? Her face is looking very different (and not for the better …)

Reactions: 5
She was using the hashtag “imafan” alongside the hotel name in all of her stories - but not her posts. She has definitely had it all comped, or partially, and absolutely should be declaring it an ad!!!
---
Also - she’s had her lips done right? Her face is looking very different (and not for the better …)
Yes she’s had her lips done and her make up looks terrible in her new video

Just seen that Yasmin is in Turkey with them so assume Mark isn’t.
---
Funny how she always posts about where they are a couple of days later. I wonder if Laura doesn’t want people knowing she’s always with them and she’s not some super mum travelling alone with 4 children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just seen that Yasmin is in Turkey with them so assume Mark isn’t.
---
Funny how she always posts about where they are a couple of days later. I wonder if Laura doesn’t want people knowing she’s always with them and she’s not some super mum travelling alone with 4 children.
Who’s Yasmin? The nanny?

From what I can tell she seems to live off her rich parents and gets content by latching onto trips with other influencers. She doesn’t seem to get the brand deals herself. She follows around Bryony Deery a lot as well. I think she’s been on most of Laura’s trips over the past year. Her insta is yasminchelsea_ and they’re all in her highlights.

From what I can tell she seems to live off her rich parents and gets content by latching onto trips with other influencers. She doesn’t seem to get the brand deals herself. She follows around Bryony Deery a lot as well. I think she’s been on most of Laura’s trips over the past year. Her insta is yasminchelsea_ and they’re all in her highlights.
26 euros for a cocktail!!!! I’d rather stay at home!!

What do her children do all day on holiday? She goes to these fancy boutique hotels and there’s no children’s pool, no playground.

I thought her and HST didn’t like each other? Hannah has shared Laura’s new reel, saying she’s so proud.

Reactions: 3
I thought her and HST didn’t like each other? Hannah has shared Laura’s new reel, saying she’s so proud.
They certainly used to have a frosty relationship - to say the very least. Not totally sure what caused the thaw but think it might be because Flavia was friends with both and brokered a truce, but this is just personal speculation and there may well be some other reason.

I’m convinced it must be. Mark hasn’t been on any of their holidays for ages and she’s really ramped up the paid ads.