Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Well whoever she's with in Courcheval, it ain't Mark, cos he was dropping off the kids at half term camp this morning in London, so...

It's official: they have definitely split. She has been whisked off to the Ritz and now the Alps with her new guy.

Yep I agree. Same as all the she’s pregnant chatter. We’ll probably be accused of being Laura now we disagree with the narrative. Like last time I said I didn’t agree she was pregnant 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
a holiday without your young children during their one week school holiday is something not many parents could - or would want - to do.
It’s something that loads of divorced people do - I’m no fan of Laura but why should she sit at home and mope if she has the time and money not to? She’s going to have to get used to not seeing her kids for large chunks of time if she’s no longer with their dad.

I get the feeling there would be far less criticism of time away from her children were she a man, not least because of the way some people have canonised her ex for - gasp - doing the school run and a food shop.

Reactions: 15

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Has she gone to NY on her own?? Seems odd that it’s half term and she’s chosen to go away without the children!!
I also find it strange. She hardly spends any time with them as it is, then waltzes off without them in the holidays. She is noticeably absent from most school things, which is odd considering all 3 of her girls are there now. At the open morning recently Mark came but had to split his time between the three girls classrooms as Laura didn't turn up. They only have open mornings a couple of times a year so most parents make the effort to turn up for them. She wasn't travelling then so don't know why she didn't come. I've seen the youngest girl in tears a lot a drop off - she doesn't seem to be very settled and Casimir is often crying or having a meltdown. I think it has something to do with lack of attention from their mother. They don't employ a good nanny either. Even though I don't like him, Mark tries his best, but 4 is a handful and he is doing a lot by himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Not driving this summer Laura? Thought it was a wonderful and bonding experience?
---
The endless summer of bragging has started…,

Apologies, I can’t find an HST thread but how ridiculous is this? It’s like Edina from Ab Fab throwing together as many designer labels together and looking a mess! Just because you can doesn’t mean you should! Chanel, YSL, Prada, Hermes and probably more.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I think any hint of a rounded stomach would be because she's eaten her annual bowl of salmon soup.
I dont think she's going to be pregnant

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
If I owned a house and huns were posing on my steps, I'd open the door and drench them with a bucket of freezing water.
What Rude entitled behaviour

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
£635 for a picture frame?? Someone’s doing well!!!!
---
Also, people ask the most stupid questions. Like ‘what denier tights do you wear’. Can people not decide anything for themselves?!

I don’t understand how she gets her legs to look so long. The recent video of her lounging against the column of her fake South Kensington porch made her look 6 feet tall. I was so surprised to see how short she really is. Her feed is a master class in how to be something you’re not.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Maybe cos she’s boring and no-one cares lol
I think that's exactly it. Its like flavia, what more can be said? Wealthy woman wears jewellery, wealthy woman goes to lunch, nannies raising kids while mothers parade around London for likes on the Internet.

They are duller than dull. There's def something up with the rings though. Maybe they aren't separated and she's sold them to pay the bills. There's a cost of living crisis you know! Lol

• Wow

okdo2022

VIP Member
So in today's display of unnecessary excess. She's wearing the Max Mara Teddy coat that is £2700 and 2 of her daughters are wearing the kids ones at £1105 each!!!!!!! That's just over £4910 on coats!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9