Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£750 for a crappy bodysuit? Love how she’s trying to justify it….. price per wear! About twice then.

Reactions: 5
£750 for a crappy bodysuit? Love how she’s trying to justify it….. price per wear! About twice then.
I was about to post just this!! I cannot believe it’s that expensive, I thought she was going to say £150 tops 😂😂 the mark up on that must be incredible. Alaia does gorgeous high quality bags and shoes but wouldn’t touch these at that price.

Reactions: 2
She’s fucked it up like so any stupid women out there. No confidence to be a natural woman

Maybe she does now
Pretty sure she doesn’t, though quite possibly nearby. She has been posing around this particular area for years, along with all the other tragic wannabes who pretend to live somewhere nicer than they actually do. In any case those buildings in South Kensington are pretty much all flats with 3 beds max - none of them would be big enough for all of her kids plus the live in housekeeper.

Reactions: 8
I know influencers who live in Surbiton, Kingston, Kent but from their Insta lying pages you would think they lived in Mayfair. You can’t turn a corner in Chelsea on Saturday afternoon without seeing the hoards of wannabes. The people who REALLY are the absolute real deal don’t do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She rents bikes for the kids because it’s affordable and sustainable. Too bad the same rule doesn’t apply to her purchases.

Leather shorts, sheer tights and heels? Over 40s Instahun uniform for spring.
Not a good look ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she gets her legs to look so long. The recent video of her lounging against the column of her fake South Kensington porch made her look 6 feet tall. I was so surprised to see how short she really is. Her feed is a master class in how to be something you’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10