Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One posts a pic in leather shorts, so they all do. Now one posts a big creased up overpriced blouse so they all do…. Like sheep

Reactions: 1
Is she actually with this Yasmin Chelsea then?! Or am I being stupid 😂
That was my thought too 🤣 as she posted a pic of holding a woman’s hand a few months ago too. 🤔 I have never posted a pic holding my females friends hand. It’s a bit odd.

Reactions: 2
That was my thought too 🤣 as she posted a pic of holding a woman’s hand a few months ago too. 🤔 I have never posted a pic holding my females friends hand. It’s a bit odd.
I went on Yasmin’s page and laura features several times, she’s wearing the blue date night outfit in one of them (so sad that I remembered this)

I don’t think that really means they’re together. Yasmin has helped her with the kids and taken her photos for a long time. It’s not impossible though.

Reactions: 3
Pretty certain she is not with Yasmin! But that photo of them together... I don't think I've ever seen Laura look so unattractive. The slicked back hair and artificial face and overinflated lips. It's giving recently transitioned vibes (sorry if that offends anyone, but really she looks so odd)

She looks like a praying mantis in her last post. Emaciated and ill looking. I feel sorry for her what’s she chasing exactly? Go home and be a good mother.

My friend ordered a cigar/ashtray dessert in Austria once. I’ve never forgotten how unappetising it looked. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!

Has she basically outsourced the care of her children full time now?!? She’s away again

I know it’s ‘work’ but still, it’s so obvious that she has split from her husband. I wonder if she’ll actually spend time with them over the Easter holidays…
Has she basically outsourced the care of her children full time now?!? She’s away again

I wondered why there were so many staged ‘blessed mother’ photos-she’s off again!