Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God so smug
Very pretty blond who knows it with hundreds of mates and never short of company. Which is fine but will post all about her perfect life on social media but of course she’s being ironic and kooky.

cant stand her

Reactions: 7
I need my driveway paved, can someone give me Laura's number? Cheers. She is the definition of talentless. Right up there with that other Irish girl, Angela Scanlon. Are they all trying to follow Christine Bleakley? Get on TV, marry a footballer? Geezus. Sad. Very sad. What is more sad, we have to witness it all play-out and pay for it through our BBC licence-fee. That's what ****'s me off. I wouldn't mind if they were vaguely amusing., interesting, or talented. but they aren't.
I quite like Angela Scanlon

Reactions: 2
I need my driveway paved, can someone give me Laura's number? Cheers. She is the definition of talentless. Right up there with that other Irish girl, Angela Scanlon. Are they all trying to follow Christine Bleakley? Get on TV, marry a footballer? Geezus. Sad. Very sad. What is more sad, we have to witness it all play-out and pay for it through our BBC licence-fee. That's what ****'s me off. I wouldn't mind if they were vaguely amusing., interesting, or talented. but they aren't.
This comment is disgraceful. You seem to have an issue with Irish women in British media. " Driveway paved". How dare you , obviously you are just a really bitter " Karen " .

This comment is disgraceful. You seem to have an issue with Irish women in British media. " Driveway paved". How dare you , obviously you are just a really bitter " Karen " .
Actually I can see I just got ducked in by a bitter troll. You really are bizarre! This Harry and Megan obsession 😂.
Jesus Christ you are bitter and pathetic. Obsessed much ?
I'm sorry I got annoyed by you when that's your goal.
Oh well. Enjoy your bitterness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Don't know much about her however it was interesting to see how quickly she jumped on the Love Island job after Caroline's passing.

I find Iain's voice unbearable (I love the Scottish accent usually) but the over exaggerated "LLLLLLLLLLOVE ISLANNNN TONITE AT NIIIIIYNNNEEEE" goes through me. (Was also one of the many reasons why I didnt watch after series 1)

Reactions: 1
Don't know much about her however it was interesting to see how quickly she jumped on the Love Island job after Caroline's passing.

I find Iain's voice unbearable (I love the Scottish accent usually) but the over exaggerated "LLLLLLLLLLOVE ISLANNNN TONITE AT NIIIIIYNNNEEEE" goes through me. (Was also one of the many reasons why I didnt watch after series 1)
She got the Love Island job before CF passed. They were halfway thru The series when it happened.

Reactions: 3

I can’t stand Laura but to be fair to her she originally took love island before Caroline’s passing and with her blessing.
if you want some cringe check out her tik toks especially the ones where she’s got Iain dancing.

Apparently, her and CF had a very fraught friendship, lots of falling out, tempers etc. To be completely fair to her, if I was in the same situation, I would take the job - it's a huge gig with lots of £££. & as others have said she took the job before CF passed away.

I think her and Ian are very similar looks wise, I certainly don't think he's 'punching'. & he seems to at least have a personality - which she seems to be lacking.

Reactions: 5
before I worked on projects relating to journalism, I never knew that these celebs had their Agents call up the paps and tell them where they were going to be..but then with the advent of realty ’stars’, it all made sense. The agent tells them where x will be and they get in the paper.

this is why I can’t stand Laura and her boyfriend who goes out of his way to make his accent sound as weird as he possibly can. I know a lot of scottish people from all over Scotland and not one of them drawls on The way he does. He also thinks he’s a big man taking on the paps when it’s more than likely they got the tip off from her agent. When it comes to the paps finding her in airports well, its not hard..and if she wants pure privacy then I suggest she travels First class wherever she goes as that way she won’t mix with the hoi polloi and get herself papped.

Reactions: 7
V v attention seeking. Rem the whole Leo Di Caprio thing a few years back, and that he wanted to ride her or they did ride - I’d say she’s a bit old for Leo with his track record. Iain bless him the massive man child. Tried presenting the One Show lately and he was so bad.

promoting the british army under the guise of feminism. ah yes, because when the british army were occupying the streets of NI we were all thinking "aw what a shame it's so male-dominated, if only there were more women soldiers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Laura Whitmore is nauseating. She’s now whinging about being followed by the paps at a “distressing” time when yesterday she was posting Insta stories of her dancing shoes, dancing to music and taking selfies.

another self serving attention seeker
She is probably delighted she is followed by paps

Reactions: 4
promoting the british army under the guise of feminism. ah yes, because when the british army were occupying the streets of NI we were all thinking "aw what a shame it's so male-dominated, if only there were more women soldiers"
She’s too dumb to figure it out. Money is all she sees. She thought that she’d hit the jackpot and would get Love Island fully. Then Covid hit. This time next year she’s going to be a no name

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.