Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit her constant moaning about how hard done by she was on strictly is now getting on my nerves boo boo I had to attend red carpet events boo boo I signed a contract agreeing to it boo boo I got paid a big fat check!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s acting like a totally demented weirdo on Instagram. She’s so unattractive too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She keeps complaining on twitter about the paps showing up outside her house but surely she calls them? No offence but she's not that famous that they camp outside her house

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 7
Wonder will she get the love island gig next year. Iain will need to up the twitch ratings and comedy gigs this year.

Reactions: 2
Her Instagram cringes me out so much. All these videos she does and her little dances... she thinks she’s so cool and she’s just not 😬

Reactions: 6
She keeps complaining on twitter about the paps showing up outside her house but surely she calls them? No offence but she's not that famous that they camp outside her house
she could always pull her curtains and stay home, they’d soon get bored.

Reactions: 2
Strictly cast rumours are now in full swing, so I'm fully expecting another interview soon as to how traumatic the seven week experience four years ago was for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.