Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EepkNiXXYAAQeWG.jpg

Needless to say, this stunt by Ms.Whitmore has gone down like a fart in a spacesuit here in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She knew how much the love island job meant to Caroline and how devastated she was when she lost it. I could never take, even on a temporary basis, my friends job.

Reactions: 7
She knew how much the love island job meant to Caroline and how devastated she was when she lost it. I could never take, even on a temporary basis, my friends job.
Tottally agree with you in that one. Seemed she was jealous of Caroline. She hasn't got the presence that Caroline did unfortunately and does not fill her boots whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Caroline probably thought she’d put in someone hopeless then it will be easy to walk back onto the show again. Sorry for Caroline.

Reactions: 2
Can the U.K. just take her already. For good. No returns.
You have NI, let’s call it a package deal.

Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Derry, Tyrone, Whitmore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the London Irish Centre cancel their relationship with her. Someone should email them.

Reactions: 1
I see she's launched another podcast and is now doing a series with TikTok.

Busiest woman in showbiz or what?!

Reactions: 1
Well Iain mustn’t be getting much work to be fair and no tours. Is he playing video games on twitch? Man child.
So she seems to be taking odd jobs.

Lost a serious amount of credibility with the British army advert with Irish peers I suspect.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t like her or her presenting skills. I find her passive aggressive and think she would sell her soul for fame and jobs.

Reactions: 9
If that driveway paved comment means what I think then that is very derogatory for irish people. 😡
Course it does such a rude comment. We pay for BBC licence fee. Newsflash love I'm Irish and I pay the stupid BBC licence fee too. Not by choice. Making reference to another Irish presenter too. U come across as a right bigof

Reactions: 3
Course it does such a rude comment. We pay for BBC licence fee. Newsflash love I'm Irish and I pay the stupid BBC licence fee too. Not by choice. Making reference to another Irish presenter too. U come across as a right bigof
Agreed. That whole comment was just full of anti-Irish sentiment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
this may be irrational but does anyone else get massively irritated by the way she plasters her lower lashes in mascara? It always looks so weird, like an old woman or a haunted China doll 😳
Was looking at instagram and she was annoying me and I said oohh I'll see if there's a thread about her here:LOL:..... but this....THIS!!!🙌🙌 thank god I am not the only person feels this way!!! they are freeeaky, makes her look so creepyl. Like she has more on her bottom than on the top and how she thinks it looks good makes my brain hurt trying to figure it out. I know giving out about this is so minor and petty :LOL: but it makes me feel good that I'm not alone on it. Gives me serious triggers.....maybe its just time to unfollow her🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.