Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she having a dig at the press for telling everyone she's married? Why wouldn't she want the public to know what should be joyous and happy news?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she having a dig at the press for telling everyone she's married? Why wouldn't she want the public to know what should be joyous and happy news?

She likes to act like shes such a celeb that she gets hounded. Realistically shes not that much of a draw in terms of clickbait... i'd say shes only delighted with the publicity

Reactions: 27
She likes to act like shes such a celeb that she gets hounded. Realistically shes not that much of a draw in terms of clickbait... i'd say shes only delighted with the publicity
I can understand with a pregnancy because she's had a miscarriage before and things can go wrong, especially in the early days. But a wedding to the person you want to spend the rest of your life with? You shouldn't have to be outed because you would want the world to know.

Reactions: 6
Publicity like this is the oxygen these people need to survive.

It's the classic one "Respect my privacy", followed by a few weeks later the article in RSVP "Laura Whitmore invites us into her beautiful home to share baby joy"

You can't have it both ways

Reactions: 14

While she's pulling in the headlines she'll be moaning about privacy, the moment she doesn't get any headlines she'll be calling the paps desperate to get some attention :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The daily mail obviously knew she was pregnant so they gave them the wedding story so they could announce the baby themselves! Why else would it come out on the same day! Laura always seems to have a chip on her shoulder about everything

Reactions: 22
Publicity like this is the oxygen these people need to survive.

It's the classic one "Respect my privacy", followed by a few weeks later the article in RSVP "Laura Whitmore invites us into her beautiful home to share baby joy"

You can't have it both ways
I couldn't agree more

Also something that is not being said in the newspapers that probably should be. No one is addressing the fact that she got married in Dublin which was in the highest level lockdown for the month of November. As a "celeb" she could easily have afforded to postpone/change the date of the wedding if it was pre-planned. Also no mention of isolation woes for her and his family from the UK, which should have happened too..

But its fine to go after Rita Ora, its just any ITV presenters get a free pass in the Sun/Mirror

Reactions: 13
I couldn't agree more

Also something that is not being said in the newspapers that probably should be. No one is addressing the fact that she got married in Dublin which was in the highest level lockdown for the month of November. As a "celeb" she could easily have afforded to postpone/change the date of the wedding if it was pre-planned. Also no mention of isolation woes for her and his family from the UK, which should have happened too..

But its fine to go after Rita Ora, its just any ITV presenters get a free pass in the Sun/Mirror
The problem with Rita Ora was that she almost boasted about her birthday meal and pics were posted over the net. Same with her one night 6 figure pay day abroad.

Are there actual pics doing the rounds of Laura's wedding - do we know how many attended? Do we definitely know where it took place and lock-down rules?

Benefit of the doubt at the moment...

Reactions: 3
So they flew to Ireland to get married, when other ordinary people are not allowed to travel to see family. Different rules again. Now they are trying to hide this fact by spreading the baby news.

Reactions: 8
So they flew to Ireland to get married, when other ordinary people are not allowed to travel to see family. Different rules again. Now they are trying to hide this fact by spreading the baby news.
I highly doubt they are the only ones at it, it seems to be a thing in the "celeb" world where COVID and it's rules don't apply to them. I used Rita Ora as an example earlier because its really obvious how some newspapers give the ITV gang a free pass without asking serious questions like the following...

Entering Ireland you are required to Isolate for 14 days
Both Laura Whitmore and Iain Stirling seen at Denise Van Outens Show on 31st of October (11 days prior to their wedding) - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...anc-Iain-Stirling-Denise-Van-Outens-show.html

Entering the UK you are required to isolate for 10 days
Iain Stirling on Loose Men on Nov 19th, 8 days after their wedding (assuming they left on the same day its still in breach) - https://www.itv.com/loosewomen/articles/loose-women-all-male-panel-loose-men-international-mens-day

There is ZERO evidence of anyone quarantining before or after the wedding in Dublin. Why are they getting a free pass from certain press?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Is she not due early 2021? I'm sure they all knew she was pregnant so don't understand the rush either.

Isn't it a big thing in Ireland to not have a child born out of wedlock? It would explain the rushed marriage breaking covid rules to get it done before the arrival.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.